• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokémon even remotely made sense . . .

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • If Pokemon were remotely logical, Dragonite being as intelligent as a human would mean it would probably feel like it should be on equal terms with humans. >__>

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • If Pokemon were logical, the world would be destroyed from the numerous battles. Self-destruct and explosion would destroy stuff, Earthquake, Fissure, Dig would destroy stuff, etc.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • If Pokémon made sense, Keldeo would be in My Little Pony rather than Pokémon.
    Spr_5b_647.png

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
    Years
  • If Pokémon made sense, nobody would have 6 Magikarp and just sit on island waiting for someone to battle.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • If Pokemon even remotely made sense, Ash would of failled History at school as he doesn't even know his own country, and the different parts of the world.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • If Pokemon made any logical sense, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't scream at each other for battles as soon as they made eye-contact. Actually, I might be wrong about that.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • If Pokémon made sense, trainers wouldn't just stand in the one spot for eternity, once you defeated them they would go home, or something. And randomize from day to day.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • If Pokémon were real the police would be slightly more useful *insert image of a thief being caught by Ariados´s web* but that would make criminals more dangerous.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • If Pokemon made sense, we wouldn't have giant iron snakes and bugs with armor with them.

Back