• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    def. any bug type pokemon
    aerodactyl cuz it tried to eat ash
    and mostt of the legends

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I would avoid every single Poison and Bug-type Pokemon. I can't stand normal bugs, and just the idea of bugs 1/4 times my size is terrible. Just think of what a mess a caterpie would make when squashed >_<

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Legendaries. Well actually mainly the angry ones like Lugia, etc. Other ones like Mew are fine. I'd also avoid Pokemon that have bad tempers like Tyranitar, Gyarados, and ... Lugia, again. XD

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Seems like from what ive seen skimming through posts..everyone avoids the dangerous ones..WHY?!?! They would be interesting to meet. Also, everyones forgetting the most annoying Pokemon ever...Ratatta..Or however you spell it. Its a rat..and purple (i think) and just pops up unneeded. Plus its useless until you evolve it, and even then :/. Id avoid it just to not have to spam run irl lol.

Smugleaf97

Smug Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I would avoid Deino because its pokedex enety states it can eat ANYTHING, even inside pokeballs my pokemon will (probably) die a horrible death (Hydreigons Is WORSE)

i would Also avoid all poison types, cept Bulbasaur and Nidoran. all others just give the shivers

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    I would avoid short tempered or extremely territorial pokemon like Tyranitar, Seviper, Zangoose, Nidoking, Aggron and something similar. I would avoid mischievous pokemon like Gengar, or something like as well.

That, lol.. and Alekazam as it would use it's mind powers on you. ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd stay clear of Weezing, Muck, Voltorb, Magnimite and anything else that can kill you by accident :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    CRIMGAN. Oh God it like sets out to kill you I swear.

Or at least it happened in a dream, so... I'd assume it'd do the same irl.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Hmm, I seem to be the only one who would run through Antarctica to get away from a Gurdurr. Seriously, it's ugly (freakishly ugly) and wields A HUGE METAL BEAM. If it got mad at me, which it probably would since it looks like a jerk, and I just sat there, I would be dead, clubbed to death with a steel beam.
    Not sure if I met a Scraggy. Me and him might end up chilling in the alleys, or if he belongs to a gang I'd either run or fight. Probably run. Although I wouldn't be scared of him following me because his molted skin would get caught between his legs and he'd trip and fall. XD
    And trust me, I would never want to get caught in a Bouffalant stampede or doing a Spanish bullfight with a Tauros.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
    Electrode/Voltorb, Garbador(ewww)/Muk/Grimer, Munna/Musharna (Stop eating my dreams!), Darkrai (obviously), Spriritomb because that thing might possess me, Gengar, Hydreigon, Staraptor (OMFG that thing would kill someone), Mandibuzz.

Pretty much a lot of dark/poison/ghost types.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Wild Pokemon-wise, I would avoid Tyranitar, Gyarados, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Beedrill, Primeape, Salamence, Rampardos, Excadrill, Scrafty, Scraggy, Spiritomb, and Vileplume. Most of these could easily kill me and/or beat me up and steal my stuff, and Vileplume probably just really, really, REALLY stinks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Beedrill, i have a phobia of bee and wasps.

Spinarak & Ariados, the same as the above reason.

And i guess also all of those big power house pokemon that could destroy mountains.

Years
    Okay but why would you avoid legendaries... it's not like if pokemon were real you'd have to watch out for them or something. They'd be chilling in some cave, for no person to be found. (:

Back