• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
  • Skuntank, Haunter, Gengar, Primeape, Aerodactyl, Cubone, etc.

Skuntank is..just..gross
    Haunter can kill you just by looking at it
    Gengar can also kill you the same way as Haunter can
    Primeape chases you forever
    Aerodactyl is a carnivore
    Cubone is wearing it's dead mother's skull, do I even need to point out what's wrong with that?

There are plenty of pokemon I'd stay away from. I cannot single it down to one. If I had to then I'd say an Aerodactyl is most dangerous.

Years
  • All Ghost types. Their 'dex entries tend to be horrifying. But then again, it says Mewtwo is savage. But mine is really friendly.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • This.

Basically, every single Pokemon on this list, but primarily:

Golurk
    : The Pokemon equivalent of the Megazord. With FEET ROCKETS.

Genosect
    :a genetically-modified metallic bug cockroach engineered by a crime syndicate with a NUCLEAR CANNON ON ITS BACK.
    Genosect I can agree with (I cannot stand bugs!), but Golurk? The people that created it ordered it to act as a protector; I seriously doubt it would attack you unless you were actively trying to harm it. Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't be startled to see one, but I don't think I'd really be afraid of a Golurk. I'd just make sure to never irritate it. And if we ended up as besties, well then, that would be awesome. :)

Me, I'd be terrified of Gyarados. Seriously, that thing would bite you in half and not care. I'd even avoid Magikarps, just to make sure I don't run into their angrier, more evolved relations. Or avoid water altogether. I want to live, not end up as fish bait!

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Probably most of Bug-types. I'm afraid of Bugs IRL.

Aside of Bug Pokemon, maybe several annoying Ghost-type like Misdreavus or Gastly evo line.

Novalis

Hisorian
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Gyarados no doubt. They look like they would eat you AND destroy your city.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    I would stay away from SUNFISK.I would just giggle lots when it hits me with some kind of attack.And,I don't care if a pokemon would eat me,as long as it eats me whole.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well...let's just say it's in the situation where we've always had pokémon?

Then going by my personality I'd avoid:

- Bug-types
    - Water-types
    - Reptilian pokémon

Dialga? Sure, I'll catch that. But no way am I going within 100 miles of an Ekans :P

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • I'd want to avoid the Magnemite family. They'll screw up all of our TV's and computers and it's such a hassle to get them fixed.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • If Pokemon were real I would definitely stay away from the large Pokemon like Wailord, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre etc. I will also stay away from smelly Pokemon such as Skuntank and Tribbish and it's evolve form

:t354:TG

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • I'd say I would definitely avoid Deino and its evolutions whenever I catch a sight of it. I wouldn't want it to kill me on sight do I?

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Freaking Beedrill, I hate wasps and bees and stuff. Ugh. That was the first one to pop into my head.

I don't like bugs very much irl but I like a good amount of bug Pokemon so I might avoid some but not others, like cute ones like Ledyba, Butterfree, Joltik, etc. Ghost and Poison types as well as most legendaries would also be ones I would avoid whenever possible.

I've seen Pokemon like Nidoking and Aggron on a lot of people's lists but those are two of my favorite Pokemon so I'd probably have them on my team :P

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Kricketune. That thing kills despite how adorable it is. I'd also avoid Pineco, since it explodes and it's everywhere.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    well lets see...

Drowzee - steals away children

Darkrai-Nightmares

Cofagrigus- reincarnated dead person,knows he's dead and carries memories of mortal life

Electrode- BOOM!!!

HAUNTer

Beedrill- imagine being stung by a bee, now instead of a tiny stinger, imagine it as a drill...

and I just wouldn't go anywhere near the water...

Back