• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

smithtism

Blank
Years
  • Mr.Mime. I don't like mimes. A lot of the other Pokemon, even the powerhouses, aren't super blood-thirsty killing machines like so many people here have portrayed them to be; I can deal with them. But that mime...

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I would steer clear of anything that would be able to poison me. I've always had this fear of being poisoned.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hmm...
    Most bee Pokemon and Poison-types (Nidoran's evolutions are fine), a lot of Bird Pokemon (look what happened to Green!), most steel-types, and anything as big/bigger than me.
    Assuming I didn't train it myself.

NatureKeeper

Well, if they were real I could bet I would've caught one and I would've trained it 'n stuff, so I won't be afraid of Pokémon unless there is a big difference but mostly I'll be afraid of Genosect. It's VILE.

Years
  • Oh really, and which would you be able to catch, let alone TRAIN? If Pokemon were real, you really think they'll obey someone the moment they become enslaved to said person? It'd be like trying to tame a wild cat, it just wouldn't go so well unless you're a professional. Actually, it'd be a terrible idea considering even Rattata is able to learn moves like HYPER FANG, which would slice through your tender little skin into those nice squishy organs that keep you alive.

Case in point.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I would avoid :
    Most grass types - I get shivers just from the idea of getting sliced from some razor sharp leaves or leaf blades!
    Every single poison type - ~.~ the reason is obvious
    Rock,steel types - They are too tough and hard to hurt them while they can crush you in the blink of an eye.
    Bug types - They are creepy,big bugs..ewwwy
    Psychic types - its not my fault if you like your body getting crushed by psychic abilities or being controlled and pushed here and there like a ragdoll.
    Ground types - They are mostly quite big and they can either cause earthquakes either open a fissure and throw you inside or bury you alive O.O
    Ghost types - ...
    Dark types - Stealthy,sneaky assassins who slash you and kill you without hving a clue.
    DRAGON types - :"<
    Ice types - getting freezed solid or pierced by a beam of freezing air is not something thats in my plans
    Flying types - Getting slashed,pecked and your eyes ripped out of their sockets(gruesome as it may sound) is horrible..Just the idea of it..Neither is getting slashed by air,thus without waiting it nice.
    Water types - Big sea monsters that can eat you whole and other creatures that can drown you with a surf,or crush your body like a can with a blast of water stronger than 10 fire hoses together(hydro cannon) or 5 times stronger(hydro pump) do NOT have a difference to me..Both deadly.
    Fire types - ..You guess why.
    Electric types - quite obvious..

I would only approach normal types..AND EVEN THEN ONLY if they were chained..Normal types have claws that can slash you and rip you apart and fangs that can crush your body and make you suffer a lot.
    Not to mention fighting types. :/

Last edited:

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
  • If they were real, I wouldn't really want to avoid any.
    Gotta' catch 'em all afterall, amirite? ;)

Years
  • I'd want to avoid Scrafty. They look like the kind of Pokémon that would gang up on you and beat you up in an alleyway.

I love them.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • I would imagine that if Pokemon was real we wouldn't be scared of them since we would be use to them so probably none but if I am obligated to, probably Beedrill or Pokemons that look like spiders and bees Megasized :3

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Kyurem

nothing personal, i like you in the games, i'm just not a big fan of being

-EATEN ALIVE (if you know the legend you know that it would suppossedly take people and pokemon away and eat them)

-FROZEN TO DEATH (pokedex entry)

-SCARED TO DEATH (I think it would look a lot more scary in real life then it does in the game)

Back