• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
  • Being a coordinator has always appealed to my artsy side...which is a pretty big part of who I am. ^^

On the other hand...I'm really no good when it comes to large crowds...so I'd probably just stick to being a trainer in the end. May even end up being the first guy Grass-type Gym Leader!

Years
  • i'd become a pokemon trainer and travel around the world with my best pokemon, pikachu and riolu! and challenge gyms, have battles, and travel with my friends~

Years
  • corrdinator

i would be a coordinator. Their pokemon can fight with style. it looks like more fun. and it is more interesting to watch

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • all i can say is that i wouldn't be as ignorant as ash's mom and lots of other people in the anime, i would quit scholl and go on one of those, "i'm off to defeat everyone and become the best" journies and and i would do my best to train cause the fact that pokemon are real would make training and everything else having to do with pokemon exciting so i would train day and night and well be the best.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I would be a ghost trainer like morty or one of those shadow characters. I would be traveling the region but I keep myself shrouded so no one really knows me but know I'm extraordinarily strong.

idontsparkles

I most surely, don't Sparkle!
    Years
  • Personally, at first id be scared being monsters and stuf...

But if I had to, I would become a Trainer, can support myself with prize moneys...

and id have a preference for poison types

Years
  • I'd be one of those random trainers waiting for someone to come into my view... Lol.

Nah jk..

I'd be like a Giovanni...Cyrus... kinda guy

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm.. Okay well I have a few different options!

1. I would be a non-famous water trainer. I'm not that competitive, but that doesn't mean I don't like a good battle every now and then.

2. I would be an assitant to the professor. I love fiddling with the pokedex, collecting pokemon data, reading about the different species and their different quirks on various sources and trying to understand the unknown world.

Years
  • I would be the ultimate in-field researcher/trainer/breeder combination.
    All of those things appeal greatly to me.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Hm. I'd probably end up at a researcher/breeder, depending on how the cards fell. Or maybe I'd teach in one of those snobby trainer schools, since anyone who's played the games knows everything those schools could ever teach already, am I right? (:

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Pokémon Breeder, most likely.

I'd rather raise Pokémon than make them bash each other's skulls in.

Duragi

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    Do you think that animal right activists would let you battle? Probally not.
    I'd probally be a breeder/researcher.

Back