• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real.....

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    What would you be?

If Pokemon was real what would you be? Trainer, Breeder, Gym Leader, Coordinator or something different.

I wouldn't mind being a Gym Leader and customize my gym to look beautiful. Also i wouldn't mind being on TV and being famous having my own show about Pokemon trainers and gym leaders and there personal life and stuff.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'd be both a breeder & a coordinator.

A breeder because in everyone of my games I've breeded special pokemon. My poor Ditto gets captured & put into the a daycare center. I first liked it when Brock came onto the show.

And I would be a coordinator because I love contests and I would like to use two attacks and see what happens.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd just be an ordinary trainer traveling around the Pokemon world, battling other trainers to my heart's content.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    A trainer so I can travel around. Gym Leaders have to be confined to the one city most of the time, which isn't good. Although I would like being a Pokemon Breeder too. That is what I do a lot in the Pokemon games after all.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I'd like to be a Pokemon Ranger (followed by being a Trainer). I haven't actually played any of the Pokemon Ranger games, but I do know one thing: their uniforms kick butt! (mostly the RSE variants, though) :D Plus, it sort of helps me towards my goal of becoming a Power Ranger, as I would be engaged in rescue missions. Well, the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon Rangers are basically Trainers who keep an eye out for the environment, Pokemon, and Trainers passing by... :)

Pokemon Ranger (Trainer Class) Article on Bulbapedia said:
    Unlike the Rangers of Fiore, Almia and Oblivia, Rangers in Hoenn, Sinnoh and Kanto collect and train Pokémon just like other regular Pokémon Trainers. However, they are still primarily concerned with protecting wild Pokémon, keeping the environment safe, and making sure travelers do not get injured or lost when walking through the wilderness, as they mention in their battle dialogue.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'd be a trainer on the road toawrds becoming the elite champion of all reigons, frontier brains, gym leaders, trainers, E4 all defeated. :3
    :

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I assume if Pokemon were real then the world would kind of be like the Pokemon World? If that's the case, I'd be that one person that locks his door and sits inside and laughs as I hear all those rude Trainers trying to walk right in xD

Back