• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Pichu. The Pika, reminds me both Pikachu and Pichu. Pichu seems younger, so it would cry(Like thta pikachu is in your avatar)

Cid

Years
    Hey, Sanctuary! It's been awhile...

You look like an Arcanine, so that's what you'll be.
    I remember when you had that cute little Mightyena... Haha...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'd say Quilava to be lazy, but seeing how you like Digimon and Sonikku...

Hmm... I'll have to say Quilava XD I think the Cyndaquil family is sometimes depicted as echidnas (though I view 'em as porcupines), and since Knuckles (and Tikal and Shade =D) are Echidnas...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Absol/Poochyena. Absol is like a goat.. the color of your avatar reminds me of Poochyena and that hat make it look even more like a dog like Poochyena.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gallade. Betcha YOU weren't expecting that. And who cares if you're female? Gardevoir can be male even though they look more feminine ><'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aggressive? You think that face in my theme is aggressive? XD But I do love Houndoom; they can learn SolarBeam like a load of other Fire types :3

Mm... I say Ninjask, because of your supposed love of that show, Naruto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back