• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    when I saw your avatar and sig the first thing that came into my mind was Mewtwo!

BUT after a closer inspection, and reading your location, I think that you should be a Sudowoodo

edit: A Sudowoodo pretending to be a rock... Now that is awesome!XD

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    THANK YOU!! Finally someone who doesn't just use a color or a Pokemon they see on me.

Hmm...

Celebi. You seem like a ver kind person (Apparently you've donated to the Pokecommunity) and also you are Female and Modest, which seems like an attribute Celebi would have. Most importantly your name is reminiscing, which is without a doubt a mild reference to time travel.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I see you like Cindaquil. Cindaquil is a nice pokemon, but it is also timid. You, on the other hand, are not afraid to express your thoughts, while still being kind. Kinda like a Cindaquil but only stronger....
    You would be a perfect Quilava.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    You're kidding me right? You're kidding me! Has anybody here heard what I've said about not being cliche with your answers? I mean, there are 20 other timid Pokemon! Why pick the one that is my avatar?! I'm sick of people doing cliche stuff!

You know what just for that, I'm saying Magikarp! Because your cliche and naive. Sorry, but I am just sick of people not taking the time to think about it. Seriously though, you're more like a Munchlax.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    You strike me as a Gallade, calm, yet easily frustrated. And if you get pushed too much, you snap, and boy, no-one wants to be around when you snap.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pikachu because he is a perv like your avatar...

Spoiler:

You're kidding me right? You're kidding me! Has anybody here heard what I've said about not being cliche with your answers? I mean, there are 20 other timid Pokemon! Why pick the one that is my avatar?! I'm sick of people doing cliche stuff!

You know what just for that, I'm saying Magikarp! Because your cliche and naive. Sorry, but I am just sick of people not taking the time to think about it. Seriously though, you're more like a Munchlax.

You realize he said Quilava right? thats not your avatar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back