• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Your username reminds me of a drawing a friend did of Sasuke that she defiled and dubbed "Gay Ninja Hobo". Ergo, thou shalt be a Rapidash, because it's been recolored to look like a certain rainbow unicorn from a certain Adult Swim game |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I remember you from a while ago, when you were a staff member, plus I remember trying out your hacks~

If I recall correctly, I dubbed thee a Shaymin because of a theme you had or something. Maybe not. Nonetheless, you'll still be a Shaymin~

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • You'ra a dragon (username), and you seem to be kinda aggresive/hotheaded. You also don't mind a challenge so I'm going to say...

Charmeleon

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • The second part in your username sounds like bologna to me, so you can be a Dasutodasu, which is also the creepiest Pokemon in my opinion ;;

/Dasutodasu is the second stage garbage Pokemon in gen. V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back