• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Raikou because I'm watching a show where one of the main characters has a tiger as a mystical beast, which is of chinese origin, which I got the idea from your name and all of this totally makes sense!

Sirfetch’d

As much as I hate going with the obvious, you are clearly a Gardevoir!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    wow twice now someone says i'm one of red's pokemon please tell me it's because of my location because my theme is not red. :B

ANYWAYS I'm going to not say an ice type this time instead I'm going to have to say you're a Gardevoir since that's likely a Pokemon a queen would have.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Soraka The crossbreed of a Male Gardevoir and a Female Alakazam because of your vocabulary

Sirfetch’d

You are a Machamp because it's a manly Pokemon like Xin Zhao!

Sirfetch’d

You have been posting a ton recently so you are a cute little Chatot!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • A fusion of Victini and Celebi = Viclebi because you have the traits both those little guys have.

Years
  • Because of your username, Mega Charizard X

You would be a Kyogre, because Percy Jackson is the son of the Poseidon, God of the Sea!

How did people know that I like the Percy Jackson series? Are you mind readers? :P
    I could be Percy Weasley. But you're right, I like the PJ series.

Back