• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you are a moderator, so what section you wanna rule, and why?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Definitely OVP. It's my favorite section on PC, plus the only section I think I could even have a chance of moderating properly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I would like to be offered C&M if Cat Dog were to ever resign, and then decline and suggest Eliminator Jr. be made moderator instead.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'll take Emulation. I don't know a thing about it, other than the fact I lock threads that 80% of the time belong in there anyway. So I'll take that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    NU/W would be my preferred. I really do enjoy welcoming all the newbies and talking to them. I recently discovered I've been doing that longer than I even remembered- I did it while I was acive in '04-'05, then it was like the only place I posted when I was back for a week or two in '06, and I've stuck around there pretty much since I came back over a year ago. :> The Hangout is starting to really become a nice place and I like to think I helped raise it to be that way. ^^;

love how I've posted in like 4 of these and only this answer has stayed consistent

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Community Questions & Feedback. Although many threads haven't been made there lately that I can respond to, it's still basically my second favourite forum on PC other than B/W. I love answering questions, I love being helpful, it'd be great.

Nobody loves B/W anymore (other than Toujours who will always love it), that's so sad. :(

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    The Pokémon Anime section of course. I'm very, very passionate about the anime, it's also the section I'm actually most active in, and I would like to make it a little more active. I practically own Episode Discussion, due to me being the only one to bother making each review and title thread. xD But yeah, I love the section to bits, the regulars are amazing and I would love to help out get it a little more popular, I think it's really fun doing speculation on new episodes too. A few changes I'd like to make too though. :x
    That's cause you are on or awake when they are up else where xD.

I have two sections I would love to help out at. Trader Corner and Pokemon Anime.

Trade Corner was the reason I initially joined PC looking for trades. Now I would like to give back to the community, outside of reports which is why I can't wait till cloning topic to get up so I can help people that way. Also I'd like to help Blade out since I know all these small trade topics being posted are rather taxing after awhile.

Pokemon Anime is my second home, and were I post at most often, on topic of the subforum episode discussion where I get the most joy speculating on what will happen next. Like Mew I'd like to see that area much more active, I have big love for that section and I definitely want to see the best for it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If I wasn't mod of C&M, I'd probably like to mod OVP. I used to mod this place back in '05, but there were a couple/trio of mods at the time, so looking through all the posts/reports wasn't as much of a concern as I imagine it must be for Sammi now.

Still, I love C&M and don't really intend to part with it any time soon. (Sorry, Ryan - and Eliminator Jr.)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    RP Section or Other Trivia.

RP Section was where I started from and it still continues to be the one that I like to watch change. Still a bit sad about Alter Ego's poofing :/ Other Trivia has all those fun games and the scary counting threads :3 *plays too many games* Netto and Binary do fine jobs though :P

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Pokemon Anime is my second home, and were I post at most often, on topic of the subforum episode discussion where I get the most joy speculating on what will happen next. Like Mew I'd like to see that area much more active, I have big love for that section and I definitely want to see the best for it.
    ...and I absolutely love seeing you and Mew~ around the Pokémon Anime forum. I wish more members like you guys would come around there more often. Then we'd really get the place active like it should be!

If I had to go back to modding just one particular forum, then I'd either like to return to modding Pokémon Anime (the forum has so much potential) or I'd like to mod an area such as Pokémon General or Other Chat. Albeit I really don't post much in any of those forums anymore, which sort of depresses me, because I really do have a lot of interest in them. Pokémon General has always seemed like the fun section to mod, and I love getting into heavy discussions over in Other Chat.

I wouldn't mind returning to the Fourth Generation board (although, when I modded it, it was just the HeartGold and SoulSilver forum), but bobandbill handles it so well on his own that I don't think that area actually needs two mods anymore.

Back