• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

MNFrost

:3
Years
  • Leafeon. They're one of my favorites, and seriously? How hard could a small dog/catlike thing be to take care of?

Oh, wait. I'm terrible with plants. Crap. :/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pikachu.

Nooo questions asked. xD;

Because it's my favorite Pokemon, and will always be.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • It's so difficult to choose just one.
    But Charizard. Or Arcanine. I love cold places, so a nice, toasty, fiery Pokemon would be lovely.

SoniaXBerserk

Đemise..can't live without it!
    Years
  • Froslass...best...Pokemon....ever!
    She'd scare the crud outta mah friends and family...aren't you good you mischievious Froslass!Yes you are!

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • If I only were able to capture one kind of Pokemon in real life, it would be Gallade.

That way, I could make Gallade slice those who I hate in half. :cer_shifty:

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Bulbasaur, he was my first ever pokemon (blue version) the minute I started to play pokemon I just felt like Bulbasaur was the one I should pick, and that is where my mad love for the grass types stems from...

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I think i'd like a Cyndaquil. You know, first Pokemon I ever got and that stuff. Really cute etc. And fire. GO FIRE!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Mr Mime and Cacnea.
    Mr Mime: I need someone to clean, and cook. I can't afford a maid, so he's the next best thing.
    Cacnea: Would be a fun display for my house. who doesnt want a purdy little cactus walking around their house? Probably a lot of people...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Soo hard to choose.. Eevee, Larvitar, Cyndaquil.. Mmh.. I would go maybe with cyndaquil ^^

Back