• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    If I could catch any Pokemon....it would be a Riolu for me. We would grow up together as life friends, and it will eventually evolve into a Lucario, which owns all (in my opinion) Plus, it's just so dang cuteee~

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I'd catch a Shin because Shinx is the most awesome Pokémon ever and I love Shinx and it would be cool to have a Shinx and I should probably stop saying Shinx....
    Oh and Shinx is my favourite Pokémon.

And by the way there aren't 1,000,000,000,000,000 Mews for all of you and they have a low catch rate so stop saying Mew, Mew, Mew, Shiny Mew, Mew, Mew, etc.
    Seriously half of this freakin' thread says Mew

Suzumiya Haruhi

The Kawaii Guy ^ _ ^
    Years
    Anything with hypnosis.

Cause you can get people to do what ever you want, leading to some "great" sutuations (think women and use your imagenation *winks*)

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I would catch a slowpoke. I just love them. Maybe slowbro i love it's voice in the anime >.<

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
    Bulbasaur, love him. :3
    But also because when I first played Pokemon when it came out, I chose him. :D
    But if not Bulbasaur, Pachirisu. :3
    Squirrel. :3

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Hard choice, I'd say one of these:

Moltres: Ever since R/B/Y I've loved this thing to death. It's just that awesome.
    Typhlosion: Gold is my favorite game and I have ALWAYS started with Cyndaquil, becuase this guy is so freaking cool.
    Porygon2: Because cyber-ducks are win
    Dragonite: Just epicness.
    Marowak w/ thick club: lolz I can have this guy whak people I don't like...

or a mudkip, just for the lolz...

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    growlithe. come on, it protects you anywhere, anytime, any place, can attack your enemies, pretty powerful, and it's cute! it has the whole package!

Back