• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could go anywhere...

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    If you could go anywhere this summer for your vacation where would you go and why?

I would go to Italy. It seems like a nice and quiet place to vacation to. There's alot to see there that's for sure.

What about you? Where would you go? And Why?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    New York City, I went 4 years ago but I'd so love to back... Maybe some day.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would stay in the New Jersey beach because it is so cool and popular during this time of the year. I have friends down there because my dad lives there and it is fun. Other then that, maybe Killington, Vermont because the mountains look great this time of the year, makes for a good hike.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Definitely China. I need to get better at speaking Chinese, so that would be the obvious place to go. Japan would be fun, but probably too crowded. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere for very long though, I get homesick pretty easily.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Next time I go to India I definitely want to visit the Taj Mahal and Agra (I have never seen the Taj Mahal in person despite having been to India 5 times).

Apart from that, I really want to visit Singapore. One could consider Singapore (and Malaysia) to be the crossroads of Asian culture, with a large population of Chinese, Indians, ethnic Malays, and even a small Arab community. I also want to visit Bhutan, it seems so unspoilt, and natural.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would love to go to El Dorado, Kansas, Las Vegas(again), and New Jersey. El Dorado because I had a lot of friends up there. I would love to see them again. Las Vegas because it is a fun place to go, and New Jersey because of my parents. I miss them so. <3

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Way up North... Where it's not so hot.

Of course I'd love to visit Europe, but it's summer, and I hate summer. It's better to get out of the heat.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Bora Bora. Oh my God it's beautiful, and the beaches are a haven for tanning.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Ireland or Hawaii!! seems nice and peaceful place to spend my vacations! I just love to see the view of beach.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Japan or Jamaica... something like that.

I'd definitely go to to Japan though. I love Japan but there is so much i can't get here for anime plushes or figures and stuff... so, yeah.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Akihabara, Japan (for the games)
    Nice, France( I love france)
    New York, America(I miss my hometown ;0; )
    Dubai, Iran.(I want to ski indoors XD)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'd want to visit my friends really. So, I'd go back to San Francisco, then I'd visit Texas and Massachusetts or Pennsylvania.

I also have friends in Australia and Singapore but I'd hate the flight times =(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I want to go back to Italy and Australia,..

but for somewhere I've never been before, I'd like to go to China. XD

Back