• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Have Any Super Power...

Sirfetch’d

Basically gonna +1 everyone who said teleportation! Definitely the best super power that I could imagine because being able to get from point A to point B in a matter of seconds is great! As humans we wouldn't really even need any of the other super powers such as strength etc because a lot of us would abuse them for the bad.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Telekinesis. Definitely Telekinesis! It's one really awesome power. You can fly, prevent your death due to external reasons, kill people. I'd really love to be able to move anything anywhere with only my thoughts.
    If Mind reading would be allowed with this power Id just be very happy. I mean, that would really be the bomb.
    The only problem with having these powers is secrecy. I like it but many don't :P

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
  • It would be Cloning and Shape Shifting...

I dunno why but maybe for random reasons.... maybe I'll clone myself then transform to all the president's in the world then change the flag's of the country to my face. XD

or

Transforming to someone's best friend then let them tell me who is their crush. XD

Years
  • I'd enjoy telekinesis 8) not really sure why, but I've always wanted to lift up objects without physically touching them haha

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • All the powers that Avangers have! I will be Ruling the World! And the Powers of Alakazam, Charizard, Salamance, Lucario and Blaziken!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'd love to be invisible. How great would it be if you went to France and beat a mime to death? He'd get a great round of applause.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Being an Omniscient would just be absolutely unfair and at the same time superb.
    For those who are not familiar with the term that was presented in my previous statement,
    it means that the person with such an ability would have all knowing knowledge of everything in the past, what is happening exactly in the present, and what is to come in the future.

Simply put, you know everything, everyone, and why it happens, and what started it.

(Very simply put) Infinite Knowledge about everything.

Next would be any type of Kinesis, especially Psychokinesis.

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Control Time and Invisibility.

Probably would be a good superpower to have is to control time and be invisible. I'm not thinking about the lewd things that I'll be doing with my superpowers but with what I can do to save other people or mselft at least. :3

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • If in this modern world, if you are able to live without any tention then you're a surpernatural person. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON guys.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I would choose teleportation or super speed. Teleportation because lets face it, we all wanted to warp into a space station, get on an astronaut suit, and then warp to the nearest solar systems to see if there really is life. Or, hell, go full on Matrix and teleport into someone else and make them explode from the inside.

Or another fun one is the ability to pass through solid objects unharmed at will or if injury is likely. Who needs to be bulletproof when the bullets pass through you unharmed? In a car crash? No problem, just pull yourself out of the ground where you ended up, and you are good. Someone just make a joke about you? Just flick them in the kidney directly.

Back