• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any weapon from a video game, what would it be?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • As for me, I think I'd have the ASHPD (Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device) or the Portal Gun from Portal. It would be SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!! 8D

Not just because I could go fifty feet in milliseconds, but it would be the closest thing to eating the Hana Hana No Mi as I would get from Video Games. That, and a fruit doesn't really count as a weapon, does it? And anything I could come up with, I'm just hoping it comes with those ankle thingies that prevent my legs from flying off.

So, if you could have a weapon from any video game, what would it be?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Imperialist from Metroid Prime Hunters OR
    any Corrosive Weapon from Borderlands

Years
  • Mario's hat. I know there is power in that thing...look at Super Mario 64! Whenever Yoshi put on that hat, he turned into Mario. That would be so cool!

Hah, no, I am kidding (I don't even think that can be called a weapon XD)! ;]

Weapon? Well, can't Pokemon be used as weapon's of mass destruction? Yes, so Ill choose Pokemon.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Amy Rose's Piko Piko Hammer. Or perhaps Big the Cat's Fishing Rod, seeing as it doubles as a weapon and an umbrella. Or perhaps a Chaos Emerald - the purple or red one. Having the handy ability to stop time or to run really fast would be great.

I'm not really big on fighting or using weapons, so I guess that's it. ^_^
    xX

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I was going to say the Portal Gun, but TS took that. :/

Maybe the upgraded gravity gun from HL2?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The Four Sword from Zelda. I've always thought that the world needs more of me.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'd want the Gauss gun from the Half Life series, for those that didn't play the first game it's in HL2 as well, it's the gun on the buggy during the Highway 17 chapter. The gravity gun would also be pretty awesome.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I would like either:
    The Ice Flower from New Super Mario Bros Wii,
    The Ice Beam from Metroid
    The Ice Rod From The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past...( I think you can see a pattern, now. XD)

I would also like:
    The Feather from Super Mario World.
    The Star Rod from Kirby's Adventure.
    The Golden Sword from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    The Snag Machine from Pokémon Colosseum. (That's a weapon...I think.)
    The Smash Ball from SSBB.
    The Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2
    The Portal Gun from Portal
    The Sentry from Team Fortress 2.

Too many, sweeties? XD

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    A mobile suit is a weapon, so yeah i would like a Gundam please...
    :3

Back