• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any wish in the world...

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    To get an invitation to study in Hogwarts, school of magic.
    Oh yeah.
    Either that, or to have the ability to control time and get sent to Xavier's School for the Gifted (or however you call it).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nothing. Really, there's nothing I can wish for. Everything I want will come to me in time (being with Scott irl and being a news reporter), so wishing for it now would have no point. And I guess if you really want something, keep wishing, but don't make it your one wish, just wait and the achievable wishes will come true!

I could wish for B/W to come out faster though... okay I choose that.

/totally contradicted myself

Years
    That'd be a kind of tough choice, because there are two things I'd like more than anything in the world. First of all, I wish I could just make myself a genius, instantly. And by a genius, I mean really amazingly smart, like smarter than Stephen Hawking and Paul Allen combined. (Hey, my wishes can be as outlandish and unrealistic as I want. xD) Better yet, why not just wish I knew everything?
    And second of all, I know this is kind of an uncreative wish, but I wish I had a TARDIS. Who wants to be stuck on present-day Earth forever?
    So I'd be kind of stuck between super-intelligence and time/space travel. Not that I'm just sitting here waiting for my wish to be granted or something, so I don't think I'll ever have to make the choice.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No more war. Or, at least no more war on the scale that it has existed on since the (American) Civil War.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I would wish for more wishes, which would be for:

1. The power of persuasion (i.e. getting anybody to do anything)
    2. Immortal (like Claire Bennet, because she is immortal..kind of, you can kill her by one way.)
    3. UNLIMITED TEXTING FOR LIFE :D
    4. Money

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    well only wish in the world i want is this:

i wish i could have the person i love all to myself and not have to share him with anyone else.

Back