• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I'm torn between these pokemon.

butterfree-f.png
    rapidash.png
    mew.png

I have the soul of butterfree, the heart of rapidash and the personality of a mew I will only become visible to those who are pure of heart.

My pokemon would be a combination of 3, Rapidish would be the main body, it would have butterfree's wings and mews tail and a blistering hot white appearing body.

Not a current available pokemon, however if I was breeder, it might be possible.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/amoghsite/p12.gif

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I'd probably have an Arcanine and have some sort of crazy Anime Meowth scheme for it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    A Dratini! I would devote my weekends and free time to train it. I would work hard until it becomes an awesome Dragonite. We would soar and rule the skies together, haha! But actually, I prefer to have a pokemon egg first, then I could watch it hatch. Besides a cute li'l tiny creature that would hatch from it, I'd prefer to catch a surprise to whatever pokemon was meant to come to me. C:

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I'd say probably a Minun, as it's small and so could come with me anywhere, and could give a small shock to anyone who was rude to me, or a large shock to someone if they attacked me or something.

Years
  • my first choice would be arcanine simply becuase he is just a big dog and i love dogs ( i have two of them ^_^) and i could ride him around everywhere i go

rafaeldias

NostalgicGamer =)
    Years
  • That's a hard question!
    Well i´d choose Lugia, then i could fly anywere i wanted to.
    Charizard's a good choice too. But naa, Lugia is better :D
    I'd like to have a Celebi, too.
    But Lugia is the best!

dante1w

Banned
    Years
  • i would want sneasel imaginad how cool you would look with an sneasel n your side....
    yeah sneasel dark type and cooll
    even it will be so gr8 if pokemon were real
    that would mean school only till 10 years and explor the world so cool if i could go to places where i cant go now for wxample in jungels yup......

would be so gr8

Burning Glacier

Chill Out... Fire...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I'll Go with a Cyndaquil. I also want to go with Glaceon, but I choose cyndaquil always.
    Cyndaquil evolves to my favorite Pokemon, Typhlosion.

I will brush his fur and train it to be a great friend and bodyguard.

Arty

Fire types are my favorite
    Years
  • I would have to pick either Gengar or Umbreon not only because they are powerful they are just plain cool pokemon.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I would take Arcanine. It looks awesome, is fast at running, is huge, and can breathe fire. Although it doesn't have wings, it CAN run and jump to somewhat "fly," almost like the Hulk.

In essence, it's just a beast :D

I also don't like Charizard because it's too stupid for me.

Years
  • Jolteon, definitely. He's one of my favorite Eevee evolutions (the other is Umbreon) and he's a pretty cool Pokemon to have by your side too.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Blastoise! It'd be pretty cool to have him in real life, plus a huge turtle with two cannons would be pretty intimidating in real life.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Anything besides bug Pokemon. My least favorite type (it's only my opinion). But if I can't get anthing else, bug Pokemon would be just fine. If I could just get my hands on ONE Pokemon, I would go CRAZY!!! :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • u_u Cherrim, even if it probably wouldn't like me because it's too cold in Canada during winters and even when it's nice out, I don't go outside. orz.

I'd pick Pichu but it would eat all the wires to my electronics. >:|

And Probopass is too big.

So Cherrim it is.

DanTheMan12345

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Jirachi, because she can grant unlimited wishes, so I can wish other Pokemon into life, like Arceus (my 2nd choice.)

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Lugia, of course. v_v

It's awesome, it can fly, and if something/someone was after it, it could just chill in the ocean for a while until the heat's off.

Did I mention it's awesome? >;3

Back