• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Green man

541nys R k00l
Years
  • Hmm..

An Arcanine would be sweet because it would awesome land transportation.
    A Flygon would be sweet air transportation.
    An Absol or Gengar would just be a sweet companion.

I can't decide :P

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Ah yay! I get to fantasize about having Pokemon in real life for a bit :3

There's so many I like...so many choices...

Arcanine, because I LOVE ARCANINE!!!! It would be amazing to have Tiger/Dog/Lion (I believe that is called a Shi-something, I'm not a big expert in Chinese myths/legends) I could love it, use it as transportation, it could protect me ahh if I could have an Arcanine in real life :3

Poliwrath
    , because POLI IS AWESOME!!!! Having a Poliwrath like Red's would be freaking awesome. It would look out for me, and save me from drowning multiple times xD

Gengar, because hanging out with a Ghost that likes to scare the $#!+ out of people would be fun.

Crobat, because I stay up all night, so chilling out with a giant 6 ft bat at night would be badass, we could go flying around in the middle of the night...

Having a Gyarados would be cool, but I don't think my mom would let me keep a giant sea serpent...

Years
  • ahhh this is great!
    if i could have any pokemon in real life it would be....DRAGONITE!
    its always been my fav pokemon. i could thnk of so many situations in my
    life where a dragonite would've come in mighty handy.
    like those times when i wouldnt have a ride some where. and how awsome
    of an entrance would it be anywhere yu go if yu fly in with a dragon!
    the only difficult thing would be feeding it.... which i guess would only
    be a matter of time till i figure out wat it likes. anyways, dragonite would be
    awsome to have in real life!

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • I would like to have a Latios. I could fly on it,it looks cool and learns useful attacks. If a non-legendary,Gastly. It was my favourite pokemon in early childhood and i'm sentimental for it. ^^

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    An Espeon. I read somewhere they're very loyal to their trainers, and hey... I think an Espy would fit in perfectly with my own kitties. ;)

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • An Azurill~! They're absolutely adorable and I've always wanted one every since I saw Misty carrying one around in the anime XD ~is lame like that~

I would just carry it around with me everywhere *Q*

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    A lateral ghost of corse, Because they cant be captured..... Com'on you get to battle one... It still counts =]
    (Or a missingNo because there cute...)

Years
  • My choice would probably Swellow, so that I could fly places and explore, but it would be hard not to choose my trustworthy Blaziken, who would be my second choice if I could have 2.

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
    Years
  • At first, I thought I'd like a pokemon that would make a great pet like Umbreon, Espeon, or Glaceon. But I already have a dog, so I think I would pick... Shiny Charizard. Yea. Wouldn't it be awesome to just Fly over traffic. Then I could burn all the haters at school. That would be nice.

Back