• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live anywhere in Alola...

Years
  • Where you would like to be? Feel free to also include your Pokemon companions if you feel like it. Now, I don't know much about Alola, but I suppose Hauo'li City would have to do, being so big and all.

Years
  • I would love to live in Hau'oli City, it has a great beach area, a dock and loads of shops with some beautiful, nature areas nearby!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd choose Konikoni City. That was my favourite place when playing through Moon and it has a really nice Asian aesthetic to it. The lighthouse at the end is a nice touch and I like how the stalls are laid out as you walk through the main avenue.

Shirona

[span="font-size: 18px; font-family: Abril Fatface
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Seafolk Village wouldn't be too bad. I could dock a boat? nobody would be allowed inside. I'd fish every day. Sounds like the life.

(I want to not do things.)

Kartanaheart

Origami King
    Years
  • Normally, I'd like to live in one of the more populated areas but I'd have to say Seafolk because muh dhelmises

I need to stay as close to my favorite alola pokemon as possible.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Normally, I'd like to live in one of the more populated areas but I'd have to say Seafolk because muh dhelmises

I need to stay as close to my favorite alola pokemon as possible.

Also, access to Exeggutor Island

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I was originally going to say Heahea but if I wanted to visit Akala (my favourite island in games), I could just book a place at Hano Grand Resort. Also there is a volcano. Not good. But Brooklet Hill and Lush Jungle were amazing and my favourite Trial Captains were there so yeah. Also Fomantis/Lurantis.

I'll instead go for Kukui's Research Lab/loft on Hau'Oli Outskirts, Melemele Island. Nice calming atmosphere, Hau'oli City isn't too far away as a tourist destination, personal beach and best of all, chilling with best Professor as well as helping in his work.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • I actually want to try something new. The place in Alola I would prefer to live is.. ... .... The Wela Volcano Park! Odd? I know. But once in a while, you have gotta leave the comforts of the city to try bonding more with the nature and the free creatures in it. That is what I, along with the salazzles and the Salandit would do. In the day, we would help the tourists navigate around the volcano (and pick up and sell the items which they would eventually drop from time to time). Every evening, we would dance around the campfire, conversing with each other, and after a hard day's work, we would sleep on the cozy beds made entirely out of fresh leaves. Pretty amazing, eh?

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • I shall just choose Hau'oli city in Alola, because why not.

Gurl, it has a shopping mall near the beach~

Back