• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could play as an NPC character who will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loucas

100% hot
Years
  • as the title says, who do you want to play as, in your adventure. it could be any of the NPC, prof. oak, misty, scott. for me? i'll play as silver.. that's it.

i wanna hear what you think about it, and you you want to play as.

follow up Question:
    do you want to pick a sprite for your pokemon game? like not only girl or boy like gold and crystal, maybe add silver perhaps? or barry? something like that....

кιd

кιd!
    Years
  • I would like to be Professor Oak! That'd be the best, just stand there, tinker with your PokeDex and wait for desperate new trainers to come to the lab and ask for starter Pokemons...

Then go out and look for some more!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'd love to play as Silver. That would be freakin' sweet since my name is Silver in most of my games. And playing as the shorts kid from RBY would be cool too.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Team Magma Admin Tabitha XD
    Honestly, he's my favourite NPC for some reason I still don't understand XD

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
  • Steven, Silver, Cynthia, Lance and Giovanni, I can't believe no one has said Lance, Cynthia or Giovanni yet they're all bad ass and 2 of them are champions

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I would be:

if you could play as an NPC character who will it be?

But colored differently and slightly altered

-TheZeide

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back