• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could remake one game...

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • Donkey Kong 64. That game has taken more of my time than any other game ever. I've never played anything like it since. It was just great.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.

Those games were the best.

Also, maybe another original Pokemon Stadium game. Those minigames were awesome.

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
    Years
  • An remake of the mother series in one game for either the ds or wii, with more stuff added to the games. Graphics don't need to be improved but it would be nice, but i think that Earthbound aka Mother 2 was one of the few games which reminded people about the fact that ''Good graphics isn't an important part of a good game''.

I also think the original Doom deserves a remake. If ID could remake Wolfenstein, then they can remake Doom to.

Last edited:
    Back