• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could....

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I would really like to visit the UK. There are a lot of people there that I know from here that I want to meet for the longest time. They could show me the highlights of England and Ireland. It could be super fun, and I can later stay there forever.

I would also like to visit South Korea. Their culture is something I would like to experience before I die. I am already in love with their music and fashion. It would only be obvious for me to live there forever and start my life there.

Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Italy, I guess. I speak some so I wouldn't be entirely lost, and it's supposed to be beautiful.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • America. It has been my dream for a while now... No specific place, almost anywhere there would be nice...

Japan would be nice too, but I'd feel lost not understanding anything...

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Japan. I'd do so much there...

The Philippines is also another place I would like to go. I'd love to visit all my cousins back home..

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • I've went to many different places for Conventions, Art Features, Meets, And other things. Such as Tokyo, London, Los Angeles, and New York

But to the places I haven't gone, I've always wanted to visit France, get a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower~
    Maybe visit Germany for reasons unknown to me.. XD;
    Maybe even visit Tokyo again, It was fun while I was there.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I would love to visit Tokyo, Japan.. although I am sure that is a dream of many people here.
    I want to visit Africa, New Zealand, Italy.. and probably a few other places. However, I get home-sick easily so I am not much of a traveller and don't ever plan on being one.

Home is where my heart is. :)

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Japan, or South Korea, because their cultures interest me so much.

I'd love to visit one of them in my life time.

Years
  • Part of me wants to go back to the air base we lived on in Japan, just to see how much it's changed. Unlike everywhere else I've lived and can remember, I haven't gone back since I left. And chances are I'll never get a chance to return, ever... ah, well.

The other part of me wants to go somewhere completely different. Chances are you could put me in a big city anywhere in the world and I'd be happy until the next day when I'd want to be home again, just like every trip, lol. I'd just like to leave the US again and visit somewhere different.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • Tokyo, Japan because all the best video games and best anime shows are there. Plus they have great food and lots of trippy lights.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Lots of places come to my mind...Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Belize, Britain, Spain, Italy, Germany, Greece, several places in Africa and the Middle East, etc.

I essentially wanna travel the world when I'm older. ^_^

Years
  • I'd love nothing more than to go to Albuquerque. I want to see what Microsoft's original office was like, and if it's, like, kept as a tourist trap or if it's deserted or if there's some creepy woman selling grapes there now. And I want to go in that same hotel room that Bill Gates stayed in and touch stuff, and never wash my hand again. <3 (Until I get something sticky on it, anyways.) And I'd take pictures of me touching stuff as proof. xD And I want to go to Paul Allen's little gallery of old stuff in the museum there, too!

I'd also love to go to Roswell and buy some souvenirs with little aliens on them. And see if I like it, because I always think that it'd be a rad place to live.

Weird how everything I wanna see is in New Mexico. But I also want to go to Italy, because I love the food, and apparently it's beautiful~ Plus, I have relatives there.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I would love to travel around Europe; France, Italy, England, Germany, Greece, and Poland. It would be really interesting to learn about these countries cultures, languages, and customs. And visit their touristic attractions, of course, such as; the Eiffel Tower, the Roman Colosseum, the Berlin Wall (which was brought down in 1989) and others.

Back