• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could.....

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
    My ex before he chose to go to my university. I would convince him that Wisconsin State is definitely much better than Miami University. And then I would never meet him and go out with him, and he wouldn't feel the need to keep complaining about Miami.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Adolf Hitler.

On a personal level he was apparently a very nice, charismatic man. Anyway, so assuming I don't age during my residence in the past, I'd try to get to know him some as a child and follow his life, producing the most extensive biography known (all be it probably with his soldiering in WWI missing, that would be dangerous). I doubt I'd be able to witness his death though, so that's still a question only a few people including Heinz Linge could answer.
    Upon my return to the future after the war I'll publish my biography and make a mild fortune. The end.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My grandma Emilia. She died before I was born so I never knew her. My cousin Michael says my little cousin Nicolynn and I are just like her. My mom also says I would have loved her.

I got her engagemet ring though from when my grandpa passed...it's a HUGE rock ;3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Like others have said, I would go back to meet myself. I would then inform myself of things to be done to avoid becoming like the older me. XD

...though I'd make sure to tell myself of what not to change. =P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Like others have said, I would go back to meet myself. I would then inform myself of things to be done to avoid becoming like the older me. XD

...though I'd make sure to tell myself of what not to change. =P

Now, assuming you took your own advice, when would you be different than the person you are now? And if the effects were immediately observed, why would you tell yourself to be different it the first place? If you didn't, you'd end up the same, and if you were normal you'd tell yourself to be different, ad infinitum.

Excluding Christ (he did exist, that much is certain. It's the whole "Son of God" thing that puts people off), I think maybe Satoshi Tajiri.
    I'd tell him Pokemon was gonna be THIS BIG and that he should really really stay as involved as he possibly could.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Um I don't know to be honest. It's a tough one. I'd really have to do my research before making the big decision. Probably a major historic figure who was full of wisdom and guidance... the good kind of wisdom and guidance.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I wouldn't. There's nobody I want to talk to from the past. Prophets; religious characters; friends; deceased relatives... even myself. I've done some awful, awful things during my life. I've let people down; I've let myself down and I've reached my breaking point a couple of times as well. But now I'm swimming in a sea of peaceful tranquility. I don't second guess any of my actions anymore. I'm utterly confident with everything I say or do and that feels so good. I wouldn't risk going back and changing the past just in case it changes who I am now.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    HEY JFK YOUR GOING TO BE SHOT! Get where Im going?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Now, assuming you took your own advice, when would you be different than the person you are now? And if the effects were immediately observed, why would you tell yourself to be different it the first place? If you didn't, you'd end up the same, and if you were normal you'd tell yourself to be different, ad infinitum.
    Because the moment someone goes back in time, the future they knew is basically gone forever, à la Butterfly Effect. Thus I would just be a final remnant of the original timeline, doing what I can to prevent(or in some ways ensure) its repetition. XD

But that's all just theory, so I digress. ^^

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I would go back and meet my dad who died when i was age 4 and get to know him since i really only remember him a tiny bit when he visted me a few times at my grandmothers.

Back