• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrh25

New account soon.
Years
Hit him in the face with a brick.
I am a teenager, however, I enjoy my heavy metal gothic slit-your-wrist-emo music, over his womanly-voicing lullabies any day of the week.

*note i am not a slit-my-own-wrist-emo. just clearing that up.*

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I don't care for his music. but He's a cutie D:
i'd give him a hug. especially after all the beatings my fellow PCers will be giving him ;_;

or nothing. i wouldn't know what to say to him
I'd probably just stare like "OAO"

Years
This. :(

With maybe a "Soo.... I don't really know who you are but I see your name trending on twitter all the time. :s" to break the ice. Which, of course, is a horrible ice breaker so we'd probably just leave.

(Also ITT people are jealous of someone with fame/money they don't have.)
This . . would pretty much be my reaction. I mean, I don't really listen to his music so that wouldn't be grounds for beating him up.

And, clearly, if some of you are as good as you say [better than him] then why don't you have record deals n_n;

Hating on someone like that is just petty and childlike. Even joking about it. D;

LonelyUmbreon

Professor Rowan Is An Old Fart
Years
Justin Bieber: Baby Baby Baby! Ohhhh.
Me: LonelyUmbreon used Close Combat, its Super Effective!
LonelyUmbreon defeated Justin Bieber. Gained $1,000,000.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Somehow force his voice (and the hearts of millions of girls everywhere) to break.

Then I'd steal his hat for my own nefarious purposes. How awesome would it be to take over the world with Justin Bieber's hat? I would then tell everyone that I couldn't have done it with any other hat (lie) and they'd all hate him. :)

Honestly, I think he's not so bad, but he does sound like a girl and that's not cool. His voice is higher than mine is, and I'm younger than him.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Knowing me, I'd probably ask him if he has some sort of weird developmental problem with puberty or something. :[

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Personally I like his music. Him as a person would be okay - nothing special or anything. I'd treat him like I'd treat anyone else

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
I'd probably start hyperventilating. n__n;

Yes, I do like him. If you've got a problem with that, I don't really care.

Tiana

Necromancer Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
I'd probably shake his hand, and tell him to keep it going.
He's come quite far to say his voice hasn't even broken yet.
Probably give him some advice for dealing with stuff.
I wouldn't be nasty to him, he's just a kid.

Akari

Man
Years
Ask him to autograph one of my useless stuff and sell it. Wouldn't any other business-minded person do the same?

To some of y'all wanting to hurt him, c'mon guys, jealousy ain't going to get you anywhere. :(

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Ack.
People always say "OMG I AMMMM ZOOOOOOOOO GONNA KILL HIM WITH A LEPRACHAUN, SKIN HIM, AND WHERE HIM AS A BELTTT" But in reality you would just say "Hey".
He's really not bad, I listen to punk so don't get me wrong, but people are just overdoing it with the "OMGZ I HATE HIM" rants.
Besides, half the population loves his music, even if they won't admit it.
I'd probably just ask him where he buys his kick ass hoodies.

LuvToSurf

<333
Years
Oh dear lord. Honestly, I don't like Justin Beiber. I don't hate him, but I STRONGLY dislike him. He is overdramatized to be one of those people who's either popular for no reason, or popular because they were on Disney Channel. He isn't the latter of course (That category is for Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, and Zac Efron. The only reason Hannah Montana is popular is because she is living off of her dad's fame and is inscribing her image into the minds of the 8 year old girls who watch her) but he is the former.

I DON'T think he's talented whatsoever. To me he sounds like a woman who had part of her throat removed. I'm dead serious. The only reason he's so popular is because he's a little cutetard which girls love in a singer instead of talent, so it doesn't matter if he can sing worth a @&%$. I seriously doubt that if he looked like a NORMAL teenager he could get that far in his little "career" of his. He probably won't last 5 months in the popularity contest industry, but I don't care. HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!

Sorry about that rant. As to answer your question, I would probably ask him "SO HOW WAS MEETING THE CAST OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE YOU GOD %$@# PIECE OF %$@#!?!? YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT ASND A BAG OF CHIPS HUH!?!" Of course yelling this at him would get his security to take me, but hey. The reason I would say that is because it has been my dream for quite some time to be on Saturday Night Live an meet the cast.

agree 100%!! (Only i would tie him to a chair, have a sumo wrestle sit on him, then light him on fire)

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
.. well, I'm 15, so if you are singling me out, there's not much point because I'm not a 'tween'. ;|

I think you shouldn't dislike Justin Bieber just because he appeals me to a younger demographic. There's a lot of music that appeals to the older market and I think it's unfair to think that music or artists directed at younger people is not as good or worthy of 'death'.

I hate him because he's probably a stuck-up little ass that thinks he's capable of creating real music. I think that every real artist needs to personally kick this kid's ass. And yes, that does include the Beatles (one of, if not the best, musicians that have ever lived).

And if they couldn't do that, I'd pay someone to beat him, like someone should have by now.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Uhhh... I dunno. O_o Like the first person said- probably just awkward silence. XD I mean I'm not a fan of his, but I don't have anything against him either. I can't stand it when people rag on him and pick on him by saying he needs to "hit puberty". For God's sake, he JUST turned 16. Not all guys hit puberty at an early age- more importantly, not all guys' VOICE changes at an early age. I'm sure he hit puberty already, but his voice is just now kicking in. I don't know, people are just immature...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
He's a freaking kid making music. Whether it's good or not is not the importance here. If it doesn't affect you directly, why would you want to hurt him? Not thinking he's talent isn't a reason. Disliking his music isn't a reason. You can't hate someone you've never met before to the point of wanting to "tie them to a chair and burn them". I dislike Bieber, I find all his talent lies in his stupid prepubescently high voice. Yet I'm not going to go up to him and punch him in the face. I might make fun of him, but I'm not going to bash him up.

I don't like you guys and I find your wanting to bash him hilarious. You look like you just want to look bad-ass by saying you're going to bash a kid up because you "hate" him. You're pathetic. Yet I'm not going to go punch you in the face when I meet you in real life, am I?

LukerØath

Somewhat Cool Guy
Years
I'd be nice and help him out by pulling out my trusty 64 Gig ipod touch and show him some real music!(:

The following bands/artists are who I would show the poor kid.

UnderØath
Asking Alexandria
Brand New
Some good ole Blink 182
I See Stars
August Burns Red
Mew (It's an Indie band, not the Pokemon.)
The Postal Service
House of Heroes

and many, many more.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Well I mostly like country music with some Simple Plan and AAR (and more..)
Even though i dislike him, i would get to konw him and maybe becomes friends. (even though some stuff..) I dont know why allot of people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back