• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you rubbed a magic lamp...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    1. 100% brain capacity plz kthxbai
    2. Fer Pokemon to be RREEEAAALL.
    3. For all the world's problems to disappear and never come back so there can finally be peace on Earth.

Years
  • 1) Brilliant at playing the guitar.
    2) Disease wiped out.
    3) All terrible singers (Mika, Duffy, Leona Lewis etc.) to dissapear.

I probably wouldnt choose them if it really did happen though.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • 1. To always be with my friends.
    2. Have a happy family.
    3. And always have enough money to stock up on food.

It's a bit stupid but I really want those things.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • I'm SO boring. All I'd wish for is

1) Enough money to get me through Uni & pay off my parents' mortgage
    2) To be able to get into my first-choice Uni.... So, to get all A-grades basically (:
    3) My boyfriend to be with me.... for, like, ever... I met my perfect guy, but being able to stay with him through Uni is going to be tough.

Yep, this is what happens to your hopes and dreams when you grow up a little. It's rubbish.

Kennyxx

Zachary Quinto fanatic
    Years
  • hmmm this is a tough one...
    I'd ask for a bit more money, because I really want to splurge on some games and a wii xD
    I'd ask for...a pet chicken...You can never reject a pet chicken...
    abnd finally, an unlimited dA subscription, I really do miss my journal CSS D:

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    1) That our world was a peaceful Pokemon world
    2) To be able to play any intrument perfectly
    3) An unbeatable Pokemon team

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    1. A bottomless bottle of coke
    2. Be able to jump in to a cartoon who wouldn't want to do that???????!!!!!!!!
    3. I wish that the genie would not grant this wish oh he is screwed now ^_^ cuz genies always have to grant wishes, and if you wish that it wouldn't grant this wish... ahh, you get it.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Just make me my oc Aretimus, that would be better than the three wishes(He can fly an warp through dimensions since he's basically the god of death)... my second wish would be to have the ability to actually draw... and my third wish would be to meet my other OC Rubii Naruto before being brutally attacked. XP

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • rofl i was just thinking about this when i was riding my bike yesterday.

I'd definately pick things that wouldn't alter my life too much, cuz i like my life ^^

first, I'd wish that my hair was straight after i washed my hair instead of curly in the randomest places.

second, I'd wish that I could keep all of my friends throughout my whole life.

third, I'd wish my imagination was better. My imagination is great to begin with, but i get bored with my ideas sometimes xD

i'm selfish, not wishing for world peace or anything xD

Edit: screw imagination, i changed my mind. My third wish would be to be able to fly :D

Last edited:
    Back