• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you ruled the earth...

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    One month night, another month day... no polution and how wants to live here is examined and if he had a bad heart/mind it would not enter. It would have a lot of wild pokemon and ALL things would be more cheap. And if you want a day into the night, just wish it and... puff! Its real! And everyone would be friend there... Ahh... Its not real... I want it real....

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    If I ruled the world, I would make people obey me and worship me >=) I would have 1 butler that got my meals, one that got my beverages, and one that got me everything else. I would make it so that I was rich and never went poor....ok, well that is my evil side speaking, now let's here from my good side. =P

I would probably get rid of money, money IMO is what causes so much robberies and war. If money was gone then there would be no more of all that bad stuff that it causes.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    If I ruled the world, I would have all animals (except the common pets) run free. That includes animals in zoos, marine parks, and horses! Also I would put a stop to all the hunting! Except deer hunting and all that because it is for the best. I would clean up all the polution and make sure everyone was living in a safe, clean, enviorment,

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    I would have to agree with DT-- utopias are impossible because everyone has a different vision of a perfect world. Just look at the variety of posts here. Also, the more you destroy things that give us pain and sorrow, the less happy and appreciative we will truly be in good times. For example, if you were constantly healthy, would you really be happy because of your health, never having experienced illness?

If you have read The Giver by Lois Lowry you may see why a utopia is pure nonsense; to destroy the bad in life, anything that people dispute, such as war, you have to destroy the good as well. A small example would be removing the taste from foods so that certain foods would not taste nasty; tasteless foods wouldn't taste good either, eh? It's like taking numbing drops. You can't feel pain, but you can't feel comfort either.

Anyways, to be on-topic I would keep the world just the same. Sure, bad things exist in the world, but they are there for balance, so we can appreciate good things. And besides, they are nothing a little campaigning can't fix, eh?

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Pluslechu said:
    ...0_o Hey, I'm just the kind person who's constantly imagining things in her own little world, so ja...it a 'what if' question...and like I said, it doesn't have to be possible....And in my world, there wouldn't be no humans (Yaay, bad grmmar! :P) because I think weve messed things up too much also...Yah, we gotta CHANGE!! 0_o *gets out pikket (sp?) signs that say 'Save nature!'* XD.....

Then Gaianism is the Religion for you :).. Mother Earth loves all her children, and she loves it when you save her, she gave birth to humans, to plants, to everything, Cleaning the earth is the least we can do for her... CATHOLOCISM ROCKS THOUGH!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d still think there could be some things you could improve, but then again I don?t know. Personally, if I ruled the world I?d panic to death. ._.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    If I ruled the earth, I'd hire someone else to take care of all the dull stuff while I reap the rewards behind the scenes.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You'd have to be a good, fair ruler too, someone who listens to the peoples needs... or else you could get overthrown.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Ooh, ruler of the world...

Well, I decide who can procreate (have children) and who can't. Ok, I'd be the only one allowed to breed.

I'd keep all my favorite arists/musicians/online friends I like in a secret room in my fortress of doom where we can all be a happy family.

I'd put all the bigots and furry haters on a space ship. Destination? The sun.

I'd make pop-up ads illegal.

Abortions for some, tiny american flags for all.

Stop research on superficial stuff like space exploration and focus more on stem cell research, ressurecting dinosaurs (hey, I want a pet Triceratops darnit), and all those diseases people tend to get.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Ooh, ruler of the world...

Well, I decide who can procreate (have children) and who can't. Ok, I'd be the only one allowed to breed.

I'd keep all my favorite arists/musicians/online friends I like in a secret room in my fortress of doom where we can all be a happy family.

I'd put all the bigots and furry haters on a space ship. Destination? The sun.

I'd make pop-up ads illegal.

Abortions for some, tiny american flags for all.

Stop research on superficial stuff like space exploration and focus more on stem cell research, ressurecting dinosaurs (hey, I want a pet Triceratops darnit), and all those diseases people tend to get.

Lol All Hail you, I saw that on the Simpson's where they went to the sun :) You'd be the best Ruler in the world! All Hail Earth Mother Iveechan

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'd end up getting angry at the world and destroying it...I don't like the way things are going these days, and my presence as world leader surely wouldn't make things any better.

Yeah, I hate the world a lot =P

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i would be the next dictator except pokemon style! i woudl have crusades in the name of pokemon...the planet would no longer be known as Earth, but as Pokemon Planet 01.
    all the continents would be named after pokmon...childeren would bear the name of their favorite pokemon! I would start a top secret "project pokemon" operation which would take images of pokemon and convert them to lifesize arealistic living things!
    wouldnt ruling the world be nice?
    no, but seriously, there are enough probles in the world, let alone the U.S...
    illegal immagrants would be my top priorty, and also would peace and hunger etc...anything to amke it better right?

Back