• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you ruled the earth...

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    And could completely transform it any way you wanted just once, what would you do to it? I came up with this thread in the car :P

My world:

Completely covered in snow-covered mountains, lots of rivers, and feilds.
    In winter: Very cold, icy and tons of heavy snow.
    In spring: Feilds are filled with melting snow, maybe some newly blooming flowers
    In summer: Mountains are the same, ponds are no longer covered in ice, feilds are full of grass and wildflowers
    In fall: Starts snowing, wildflowers die. The evergreen trees covering the planet, of course, stay the same.

All year round beuty: Northern lights dance in the skies once a month, on the nights of the full moon, and mountains are always covered in snow. The only music that can be herd is the haunting, yet beutiful howls of mightyena echoing through the night.

Earth's population: No humans, but packs of mightyena and poochyena, and herds of stantler run free in the snowy mountains. Murkrow noctowl and farfetch'd dominate the skies, while lone creatures, like umbreon, espeon, ursaring, and teddiursa roam in the forests. In this world, I'd be an almost ghost-like pearly white mightyena with silvery, light blue eyes and silver triangular marks under the eyes.

(Use the landscape in 'Brother Bear' as an example. I was inspired by that, and the lovely mountains in the distance, and just being here and seeing the enviornment here in Alaska.)

Yeh...Anyway, what would it look like if you changed it?

(yes, I do daydream too much...)

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I would clean up all the pollution, get rid of war and all that bad stuff, and make it into a Pokemon world where there are tons of wild Pokemon and there are Pokemon gyms, Pokemon trainers, ect. Like that would ever happen. :P

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I guess most of the time spring/summerlike weather.
    Pokemon roaming around, mostly mountains,and NO POLLUTION. :laugh:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Divide it into the 7 Empires, and the 6 Kingdoms that Ruled the Earth (At least in mythology)... Restore Rome and let them take over the world again.

The First Empire would be that of the Ocean. The Second, Tartarus, Third is Imperial Gaia, Fourth is Royal Gaia, Fifth is the Sky Realm, Sixth is Oranos, and Seven is Hyperborae.

And then Of course Atlantis would rise again and Crap..

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    I would clean up all the pollution, get rid of war and all that bad stuff, and make it into a Pokemon world where there are tons of wild Pokemon and there are Pokemon gyms, Pokemon trainers, ect. Like that would ever happen. :P
    Hey, it's whatever you want, it doesn't have to be possible ^_^

Years
    The world would be icy and covered with plants...
    Winter: Heavy snow with wind. Flower would be in full bloom. Lake would ice over. Pokemon would be knustled all snug in warm caves and burrows.
    Spring ice would be gin to disapear and flours would cover the land. Sweet scents cover the land as pokemon become active again.
    Summer: Plants wilt slightly and snow disappears. Pokemon sleep more often and spend time gathering food. Fire types come out of hibernation and eat what they can but save half of the food they find for hibernation.
    Fall: Plants biggin to bloom and it rains heavly. pokemon run and play as firetypes take cover.
    More Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    o_O;

I would LOVE the world to be same as it was except there is no such thng as smoke, no pollution...Pokemon and magic things would be there...^_^

I want my transformed world to be JUST perfect for everything and everyone. =starts putting the plan on his mind on a train track= I'll even call some of the contries the names of PokeLand. I'll call the continent Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn. Pokemon Centers would be available worldwide. =/ The wheater would be the same.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I guess I'd get rid of very very very bad people. Ya know, murderers, rapers, and people like that, only if they're still on their bad ways. I'd cover this whole world into darkness, the Sun would never exist, light would exist, only darkness.. Yeah, me and my crazy mind =P

*gets killed by the Sun*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, I would do nothing. No matter what you do, there's gonna be someone who doesn't like it. Hence why I think utopias are impossible. I would change nothing that we have done. We humans are ignorant beasts, and we have wrought all this havoc upon ourselves. So now, we have to deal with it, we have pretty much near destroyed the planet, I see no reason to change it, we did it, so we live with the consequences

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    DT?you wouldn?t even removed post counts if you ruled the world? =p

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Heh, I would do nothing. No matter what you do, there's gonna be someone who doesn't like it. Hence why I think utopias are impossible. I would change nothing that we have done. We humans are ignorant beasts, and we have wrought all this havoc upon ourselves. So now, we have to deal with it, we have pretty much near destroyed the planet, I see no reason to change it, we did it, so we live with the consequences

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

...0_o Hey, I'm just the kind person who's constantly imagining things in her own little world, so ja...it a 'what if' question...and like I said, it doesn't have to be possible....And in my world, there wouldn't be no humans (Yaay, bad grmmar! :P) because I think weve messed things up too much also...Yah, we gotta CHANGE!! 0_o *gets out pikket (sp?) signs that say 'Save nature!'* XD.....

Back