• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an anime character...

Makoto

Years
    elliot is the boss guy w/ the blond hair that's seen as mean but isn't really.... i'm like him and shinji mixed(shinji from evangelion)

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    People tell me I resemble...

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
    Genndo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
    Arsene Lupin III (Lupin III, duh)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've been told that I resemble Haruno Sakura from Naruto, since my forehead is supposingly wide like hers, and our hair is in a similar style. (Though my hair isn't pink. xD) But... Maybe Kagome from Inuyasha would be another one, since we're both asian, lol. xD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    People tell me I'm similar to Rukia from Bleach (new Japanese anime series). She's this short, quiet girl with almost da' same hairstyle as me. ^^ I'm supposed to be cosplaying as her at Fanime Convention. Cause...my hair looks exactly like hers n i'm short. >_<

Years
    FR/LG master said:
    elliot is the boss guy w/ the blond hair that's seen as mean but isn't really.... i'm like him and shinji mixed(shinji from evangelion)

Oh! You mean Ryou? Okay! Shinji,eh? cool!

Also..for da others..cool,cool,cool! I've always wanted to go to an anime convention.. XD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    trap-door57 said:
    Oh! You mean Ryou? Okay! Shinji,eh? cool!

Also..for da others..cool,cool,cool! I've always wanted to go to an anime convention.. XD
    Here in Mexico there are many anime convention through all the year, in the next convention i will use the cosplay of Jiraiya.

Years
    Aww..lucky..oh well! I'm gonna ask someone I'll be going with at summer camp about the next convention..she should know...

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    I've found two people that I resemble. One person is from an anime, the other is from a video game. I've gone to conventions as both, and did a good job. Plus, my friends say I resemble them. The one from an anime is Vash from Trigun. The one from the game is Xion from the Bloody Roar series.

For those who don't know what they look like, here are pictures:

Vash:

Xion:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm my own anime character... why be someone/thing thought up by one artist, etc, when you can be your own character, created by yourself... heh, Im not any character from Yugioh, Poketto Monstuaa, or anything else... be yourself.......

na, forget that rant... im going to answer this question. Micheal Lee off of Witch Hunter Robin, lol.

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    If I were an anime character, I'd most likely be Rick Hunter from Robotech. I'm anti-war, but I would most certainly fight if I had to, I can never decide on which woman would be right for a relationship, and my big brother type is a hot-dogging womanizer. Perfect.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    I was thiking about it, and maybe I might kinda look like Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist, when I'm older XD Though my skin is too dark. Just stay out of sun, I must XD

Sakuranbo

Cherry Lover
    Years
    Probably Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist. We're both friendly to our friends and others, but if you make us mad, we like, practically pummel you.XD

Back