• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were God, what will you do?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Damn all stereo typing and genneralizations and soo-called 'gender roles' to the bottumless pits of HELL. NOBODY shall need be self cautious about who they are or what they like or look like or even who their FRIENDS with ANYMORE! Haha!^o^

I would also end all War. Because War's soo un-cool, man...And as God, I could do anything....as well, I could also create a lot of cash to share between me and my brother. Although, then again, when did God need money, anyways...lol he probably CREATES his own expecive things he never really needed o-o; Soo yeah..lol xD ^^

But I would create a lot of cash for my younger brother, and, make it apper like at our door one day. That way, he can buy all the expencive games he wants! Boy, this thread is making me really wish I was God a little...lol heh

BTW, don't get the wrong idea...i'm NOT a money hungry person, personally speaking, I prefer to live in a price-free world inside my own mind. My brother isn't money hungry, either, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel pissed about missing certurn games a little...lol Of course, I wouldn't want him ending up a SNOB now, but...lol Who WOULDNT want all the money in the world? XD heh lol

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    God is god, you can't be one.

There is a god simulator game called Black and White however, that allows you to be a good or evil omniscient being.

Being a sadist however, I would pick random people and use them for my pit of torture. :D
    That would be awesome.

Lance

I would restart world. It would become my fantasy world!
    And kill few annoying people1

Years
    I would kill everyone on earth that I decided was a waste of space and then have fun creating random miracles to cheer people up.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
    I'd make it so that the kind survive (espcially my boyfriend since he has a terminal illness...) I'll rid the world of evil.

Heh. Sounding alot like Death Note even though I don't watch it.

I'd make it so that enough food always grows on Earth so good people will never go hungry again.

Hmm... I guess that's it. My work here is done.

Back