• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were God, what will you do?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I wouldn't exist.

I would give the position to a much more patient and deserving person. Someone who could deal with all the atheists saying how much of a jerk god is. :P

Of course, I would keep a few powers for myself.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    If I was God, it wouldn't be a good life for ALOT of people. Especially those who don't keep their promises. *cough*OBAMA*cough*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I would live a seemingly normal life and be active on a Pokémon forum. :)

I might also think about living a seemingly normal life and then surprising people with random godly acts every so often to keep them on their toes. It would be so much fun trolling people like that.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hahaha. Me... a God?

Damn, I don't know? I don't think I'd want to abuse that power.

Meh, maybe I'd keep everything as it is. Except I'd probably have made Al Gore win the elections... which actually, I guess it would have been very different.

And maybe an unlimited supply of pumpkin pie for everyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Terrorise and gradually isolate the USA until it collapses.
    Then I'd just do whatever comes to mind — inevitably things that cause misery and dissent.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    hmm.

i would probably rid the world of fat people...or just make them all thin, whatvers quicker. make china into one big factory so that the world could produce what ever they want and have as mch as they want of it so there would be no need for money, and turn all the chinese into farmers so they could supplie the world with all the stuff that cant be man made. oh, and end all wars.

the white house would be my own private mansion, were me and my minions would plan are attacks aggainst the people whokm i am annyoyed with. mwah haha, mwah haha.

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    burn everything but then what do I do?

Kill everyone in the most painful and gruesome way that they could imagine in their own minds then bring them back to life the next day But it would get old after a while..

Oh...wait I know! I'd turn Earth into a soap opera and watch as new and exciting [word that rhymes with "spit"] happens everyday....then I'd make a world wide holiday called "Spongebob Day" and anyone who doesn't like Songebob will be struck with lightning, and condemned to an eternity of listening to "Who Lives In a Pineapple Under The Sea?" while watching really old Spongebob reruns and the remote to change the TV will always be just out of reach.

Whoa....maybe me being God wouldn't be a good idea...:D

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    What won't I do!

First, I'll rid the world of the most annoying human being ever: Heidi and Spencer Pratt. Then I'd make a universal Lady GaGa day, and I'd mess up with people overall. Oh, I'd also anhialate the swine flu. I'd start making it rain and snow in the deserts and and throw the natural order of things out of whack.

Yes, my godhood will be a wonderful one.

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I'd make the pokemon world real, first of all :3

Second, I guess I'd probably have fun seeing how people deal with their lives. Then I might create another intelligent species, and so on and so forth.

Third, I'd give people who probe they deserve it another chance at life. I think I would be a mercyful Deity. I'd also make myself a woman (seems more natural for a creator of life to be woman).

That's all for now.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well for one, Obama wouldn't be president, after that, I would incarnate myself as a human, because I kind of enjoy being human, of course, I would still keep my infinate power, but for the most part, I'd let the world go on its own.

Years
    I would help out a lot. I'd fix up houses and towns. I'd make things convenient for people by having stores in the area. Get rid of pollution. Build houses for people who are homeless. Provide food for people. Of course I would have to do all of that secretly. I wouldn't want people to freak out and think the world is coming to an end. (Like in that movie, Bruce Almighty.)

Oh, and I would make the most incredible pokemon game ever.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Abuse my powers like a human

Actually, in an attempt to teach humanity how to unite, I'd probably create the Locust Horde out of dust and sic 'em on on the unsuspecting planet.

Or destroy this galaxy and replace it with the Spore galaxy in the hopes of finding something intelligent

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Two words

Action RPG.

The whole planet would be an RPG in which I play and control. And in the billions of years, when the planet needs to die(I beat the final boss), I just turn off the game before using another planet.

That's right... kind of twisted, but that's what I'd do. But if that isn't acceptible, I would instead wander around on Earth and other planets that have life, and scare people who just died by spewing out nonsense of stopwatched before cutting their heads off. (As I'll pretty much be the grim reaper, one per world, spread throughout all of creation) If my scythe judges them to be overall good, they'll go to heaven and forget about me cutting their head off. If it judges them to be evil, then they will go to hell and suffer.

Both outcomes would be highly possible if I were God, be thankful I'm not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    If I were a godess, I'd stop all Poverty, Pain and Sickness
    That would be my first priority

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Plunge the world into the next Dark Age, start a few wars, create a few new diseases etc.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Play Sims with real people, create Pokemon IRL, invent Cosmic 3D Pool, make the SSB team archangels (and destroy copyright laws...>:D Uber Brawl is official now! Take that, SquEnix!), etc, etc.

I'll get to serious stuff later... maybe.

Back