• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were God, what will you do?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Well seeing as I'm the child of a card gaming god-like deity.... I've already had a taste of what it's like to have control and we already knows that God-Cards can very easily rule the world. ;D

Eh, I guess if I was in charge, I'd plant flowers. And ban seasonal allergies, stuff like that. :3 And make nighttime last longer, for more star gazing

Zet

Years
    I'd make everyone have a wooden house and wooden furniture with a fire place and then make someone in each house to light the fireplace up.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    haha, good thread! well i would make humans have more common sense and more forgiveness and understanding...and make it so where humans think of animals as one of their kind, like what god intended for, and not treat them like there slaves. im against animal cruelty -^_^-

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    To be honest, it would probably play out like Death Note did. Try to rid the world of criminals and create a world without that kind of sin. Though, I'd probably only try to seek punishment in people who take others' lives. In the end, with that kind of power, it'd probably end up with me becoming corrupt or something as that's kind of... bound to happen eventually.

Years
    Well, I can't do the Neon Genesis thing, can I?

Um.......I'd first fix the world ecnomic crisis.
    Then......make Pie free for everybody. And....hell, what can't I do is the real question.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Yay, I want Mince Pie, i dont care if its not Christmas, i just like mince pie :P

Years
    Like I said, all of it will be free. :)

Oh, another thing. Undo the crappy game that was E.T. Jesus, we didn't need that.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    .... Let me be honest. If I somehow had God-like powers, I'd do whatever the hell I felt like doing. I'm God. What are you going to do about it?:P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    hAHA nothing special? Im sure something would pop up in ur mind sooner or later!

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    Ha, what an interesting question. If I was God myself I'd probably...do nothing just let life continue at whatever pace it's currently going. But if I was a human and had god-like powers, that's a whole different story now.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    If I were God, for a start I would actually exist. Shock, blasphemy, narrow-mindedness etc etc.

Ironic, but I would rid the world of all religion. To me, it is the cause of the majority of mankind's wars. I'll get people coming here telling me that it isn't, but what can you do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'd make the world a much happier place to live in, and put an end to all kinds of strife.
    But I'd not make it too good of a place, just good enough to happily live in.
    If I made it too good of a place, then what would be left to enjoy in the heaven?

If I would for some reason go against my first idea of putting an end to strife, then I would choose to rather keep looking at everyone and watch the days pass until judgement day came.

Back