• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator... what'd you do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    If I am in a elevator at work... 8 times out of 10 I will have my backpack, I would take out my Cell Phone, Ipod and DS. Train my pokemon while listening to the music after going over emergencey procedures provided by work on stuck on an elevator. (Yeah... there is one!) lol!

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Home
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    I would:
    1-keep my sister from freaking out
    2- play on my DS
    3-phone my mom, and see how she reacts

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • If I were on my own, I'd probably panic, and then fall asleep. If I were with other people, I'd probably annoy the heck outta them by pulling pranks, making weird noises etc. Oh, and I'd come out with some made-up facts concerning the dangers of being trapped in an elevator. :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Press the emergency button, use the emergency phone if needed, Wait paitently, pass time with my Zune either watching videos or listening to music while I waited for them to dig me and whoever else I was with out of the elevator.

Belong

somewhere out there
    Years
  • wow, you dont see questions like this everyday. well i would do a multiple of things...

1. Run around panicking and saying "IM GONNA DIE"
    2. push random buttons till i find the HELP button
    3. Annoy the hell out of the person with me (if there was one)
    4. Press the Help button then sit down and either listen to music or play my DS
    5. go to sleep and forget about the situation...

And like I said, Intresting question...

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Umm, I'd push the emergancy button, use the phone and if I was alone in the elevator, I'd fill my time, waiting for them to come get me, by doing stupid stuff.

If I was with other people, I'd probably just strike up a friendly conversation about .. HOW WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, and freak them out ;>

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Press the emergency button after I'm done with my panic attack.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If it had windows, look out of it and calmly wait.

If it had no windows, I'd probably puke, because I get kind of claustrophobic in elevators with no windows...

I'd do that, but only with the Windows OS XD *shot*

Umm... Chances are I'd probably be alone so I'd spam the emergency button XD. But if there was a girl next to me...>:D.....

...Cookies anyone?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Press the emergency button and wait while entertaining myself with whatever was available.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I'd start making out with the hottest girl in the elevator. And if I got bored of her, I'd call 911 and say something along these lines....

"Help! I'm stuck in an elevator and some 21 year old tried to do nasty stuff with me! I am only 13 and I am scarred! Save me!!!!!!"

d: I dont know....

Back