• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator... what'd you do?

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
  • I'd probably freak out and cause a huge scene.. (I'm terrified of heights as well as getting into elevators, i don't feel safe in them D:)

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Having been stuck in an elevator before, I can say it's not a lot of fun. Pressing the emergency button and waiting for the guard to fix the elevator took forever that time.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Play G/S/C with the nearest person...Who doesn't keep a copy of it on them : D

Listen to my Ipod, music is always great...Until the battery dies, then someones going to get pissed off by odd noises.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • If the situation was that I was alone, I'd just sound the alarm and make a call from my phone then listen to music help arrives. I'm not the kind of person to panic in such situations.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Press the FORBIDDEN alarm button that is only to be used in emergencies :O :D

Vie

Years
  • I'd press all the buttons and then open the emergency exit to throw stuff out. and then wait. and sing.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Keep pressing the bell button to annoy the hell out of the people who are coming,
    If i had food i would obviously eat it. If not then it's most likely i would start tapping the glass.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    If there's no one with me, I'll enjoy the peace and quiet.

If someone else (1 or more) is in there and they're frantic, I'll tell them to shut up before I 'go serial killer'.

If someone else (1 or more) is in there and they're not frantic, I'll enjoy the peace and quiet.​

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Once I knew that help was on the way, I'd:

1. Whip out my DS and train up my pokemon till the battery ran out.

2. Listen to my ipod

3. Sleep.

Years
  • Ooooo an interesting question. Well it depends on the type of elveator it is. If it was the type where music is played. Then I'll most likely have a little dance to keep myself entertain untill I get bored. Then I would go exploring for the escape door on the roof :D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'd freak out and cry, as I've always been afraid of being stuck in an elevator. I've always thought that I'd, like, be stuck and the strings holding the elevator would break and I'd fall and die ;;. But after chilling out, I'd call for help using my cell phone or something, and then take a nap or something XD;.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Depends is there a camera in the elavator?

but if there was i would radomly press buttons (ooohhhh, aaawww, pretty colors)
    and be pressing the emergencie button like it was my job.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
    2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
    3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
    4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
    5) MEOW occasionally.
    6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
    7) SAY -DING at each floor.
    8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
    9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
    10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
    11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
    12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
    13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
    14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
    15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
    16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
    17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
    18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
    19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
    20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
    21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
    22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

oske

>:D
    Years
  • Play Platty, or Ruby. Listen to my iPod. Text people. Scare people with my absurd HG/SS speculations.

Ayselipera

Play with my phone while I wait. Or maybe make conversation with the people trapped inside with me, if there are any with me.

Back