• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator... what'd you do?

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
Years
  • Get a life
    Listen to pop
    Think About Rubber Flavoured Pizzas

Listen to death metal on my iPod til I die.

Years
  • Press the Emergency button. After two seconds. I lose hope.
    and go mad. and talk to myself in a corner saying "I'm going to die." repetitively.
    I'll probably eat the floor to suffice my hunger. : D.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'd probably have my laptop with me (I always do, I take it everywhere), so I'd play episode 57 of Cardcaptor Sakura ("Sakura, Shaoran, and the Elevator"). It's one of my favorite episodes.

That'd probably kill off about 1/3 of the time it takes them to get us out (I'd assume it takes about an hour to un-stick an elevator), so after that, it'd depend on the circumstances. If there were other people in the elevator, I'd most likely just talk or whatever until the rescue teams came. If not, I'd just lay down and take a nap or something (I can sleep anywhere, including on floors; hopefully I wouldn't scare the rescue teams into thinking I was dead or anything).

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • There are a few possibilities of what i might do.

With People Inside
    1.Run around screaming about claustrophobia and knocking people around.
    2.Tell everyone to stop breathing my air.
    3.Eat garlic or onions/ beans are another andidate

Alone
    1.Curl up in a ball and wait to be rescued because I'm claustrophobic.
    2.Run around screaming and banging the walls till someone hears me.
    3.Use the phone.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Depends on who I'm with. [/PG13]
    Erm... twiddle my thumbs with honor and pride.

Years
  • If I was with my girlfriend... ;) Its not something to be posting here XD

If its alone I'd just sit and wait; if theres reception in the lift, then I'd go on msn or pc or something

(b',')b

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I'd probably panic. I had a bad experience with a glass elevator once. We were in Montreal and I was like what... three? Anyway, I was so busy looking out the glass window to my parents got off... so yeah.

I think I would panic because I just don't like elevators unless my dad or both parents are with me. D:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • I dont know what I would do stuck in an elevator, but if its for a long long long time.... I think i'll eventually start singing my own concert. hehe.

Back