• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Prefers Magic Bounce, mechanically-speaking. Bets on Synchronize, though.
    1. Is not special enough to have a Hidden Ability.
    2. Tends to simply take things and not respond. Sounds a lot more like Synchronize than Magic Bounce.

Will not reflect Play Nice back at others, on the plus side. How would that work? Does the user become friends with itself? Would be great for others' mental health. Requires the other Pokemon to Play Nice at all, however.

What would you do if a trainer tried to catch you?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    MURDER

I mean... I'd sweep their teams.

If you went through an Ultra Wormhole where would you go?

Years
  • Ultra Desert. Odd choice for an ice type, perhaps.
    But, it's the address my fav UB friend lives at, so I will brave the heat to go hang out with Pheromosa =D

If you were to be honored for your achievements in Pokeland, and could have any one thing in the Pokemon world named after you, what would it be? (a route? a ship? a town? an item? etc. etc.)
    (you can mash your Pokemons name with something else for the name as well, like, say Glaceopolis for example)

Years
  • We Dragonites travel the skies, rescuing drowning victims from the ocean, and guiding lost ships to safety. I think it might do some good to have a medal named after me and my kind to encourage humankind to help others more. Perhaps it could be named the Multiscale Heart.

The award should have a small gemstone on it that reminds recipients of the blue orbs on a Dragonair's neck and tail, but not actually be them, as that might encourage poaching, and we are already rare Pokemon.

The reason I want this symbol is because our line is inspired by the Imoogi of Korean mythology, good water serpents who bring fortune to those who see them. An Imoogi's greatest wish is to transform from a snake into a dragon, and to do so they must survive to 1,000 years old and catch a magic gem that falls from the heavens. Dragonair's orbs are that gem of transformation that signals we can awaken the Dragonite in ourselves.

What are some of your least favorite things?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Darkness, Murkrows stealing your food, and the crinkling of aluminum foil.

What are some activities you would enjoy doing?

Years
  • I'd enjoy playing in the snow and exploring unknown areas! Cold ones especially =3
    Also contests! I'd be the star of the show! :coolcat:

Spoiler:

Where would you make your Secret Base/Hidden Grotto?

Years
  • Borrius Region in Pokemon Unbound without question. I forgot the town name, but that one just below Mt. Thundercap. A nice quaint rural place to retire to <3

What would you want your signature move to be?

Years
  • That job where I get to place random items all over the place and we all pretend someone lost them!

Who would you write some Mail to?

Years
  • To a handsome looking Alakazam I met the other day... No, I am NOT blushing! It's just hot! I- I MEAN UNDER THE SUN!!! THE SUMMER TEMPERATURE!!!

Which pokémon would you want to fight with in double battles ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alolan Ninetales.
    It's Snow Warning pairs well with either of my abilities! Plus it's a beautiful and strong mon at my side =3

Is there a Pokemon you'd avoid at all costs?

Years
  • Too lazy to train myself, so probs still in the mid 40's after 23 years of existence but oh well. +Spd bcs I'm an escapist, and -HP bcs I don't look after my health as well as I should.

Your preferred Ability to have?

Years
  • Candice maybe?
    She has one of my brethren in Platinum.
    Or potentially Glaceon User Rea, not sure as I've never fought the eevee users and didn't even know they existed until recently.
    One of those two, at any rate.

If you were to let out an SOS call, which Pokemon would you want to come to your aid?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Let's see... can't be Ralts or Kirlia cuz they must be protected at all costs... I guess just infinite gallades- jk....

I'll go with mabye Bisharp? We share that blade on our arms.

If you got into a fight with a stronger pokemon (lvl 100, better bst than you) what would you do?

Years
  • Spoiler:

😉

Erm... I guess I'd freeze a portion of the water and use it as a raft/float while I ride them sick waves!

Which region would you like to visit?

Back