• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll take that

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    When I saw the option to spend a day in my childhood I thought it was going to be an easy decision, but then you told me I could grow wings and fly to another world so I had to choose that one. As tempting as going back to my childhood is, even if just for a day, it's something I've already lived through and experienced. The opportunity to GROW WINGS and visit another world isn't and I would kick myself if I didn't choose it.

Seriously though, WINGS! I'd be like Maximum Ride.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    If I didn't decide to grow wings and fly to another world, then I would be pretty disappointed in myself. As for the others:

1) lol no, there's nothing I would relive again.
    2) There's no one I want to spend an hour with that I can't already.
    4) This is such a close second! Oh my god, for my AP exams in May... but I can do well if I study. I can't just grow interstellar wings.

About four: I used to be able to grow interstellar wings, Indigo, but then I became human.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    The wings, probably. I bet having the ability to go to other worlds would be way better than to relive my dark childhood, spend a day with someone I love who I can easily bring with me to another world, and I can totally get away with cheating on tests lmao.

Years

Assuming the world would be full of life I would grow wings and go to another world just to see how different and similar it is from Earth and how their ways of life are compared to us.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    As much as I love #4, I'm going to go with my inner feeling and choose the first one.

1.) I moved to a lot of places during my childhood, so I wasn't able to enjoy the places I lived in. Having siblings around you 24/7 was a bit of a bugger. One day of my childhood to spend would be to sit in my old childhood room, eat cereal while watching Toonami and all of its epic lineup of awesome shows. Maybe even go to a chuck-e-cheese for old times sake. lol

Years
    I guess there's a little uncertainty about #3, but if I could fly to any world (including fictional ones), and still be able to come back, #3 is by far the easiest choice for me. So if any of you want a real Pokemon, just let me know and I'll see what I can do ;)

If not, I guess I'd go with #1. There are plenty of things I would've liked to have done when I was younger and never got the chance to, so if I could go back and re-live one of those moments, I'd gladly take the opportunity.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I'd definitely choose number one so I could fix something from the past. If not for that, I would have chosen wings to fly around the world. That must be amazing!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Um.

I don't understand the logistics of having wings to fly to another world since I'm pretty sure realistically I would be limited to the skies of my our own world. I can spend an hour with the one I love any time I want, and I don't understand the first option, so I guess that leaves me with having the answers to an exam. That's pretty cool I guess! o/

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    My childhood... is not something I want to relive. I'm terrified of heights. I'd rather fail with genuine answers rather than pass with the burden of being a fraud. I would take the hour with somebody I love, unless it came with a horrible twist, such as coming back from the grave or not being quite what they once were.

Years
    I'd probably choose 4 because I have Advanced Accounting and Auditing next semester. I could use all the help I can get. :P

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Definitely #4. It would feel like cheating and it wouldn't feel like a challenge, but hey, answers to an exam are always appreciated. :P
    I would also love wings, though I'd want to fly anywhere, not just to another world.

Years
    Ooh... Tough one.

1) One day of your childhood to spend. Would this change everything for my future? If I knew about the future and could do something to change it...

2) An hour with someone you love. This would be tough, as 1 hour isn't nearly as much time as I'd like. It'd be nice, but once it's over, we'd both be thinking that we wished we had more time.

3) Wings to fly to another world. This one intrigues me. If I could maybe fly back, that'd be cool... I wonder what other worlds I could visit, and see how different they are to our' world!

4) Exam answers one day before exam. Haha, I can think of a few tests that this would've very much come handy on. Alas, I'm not in school at the moment, so I can't really reap the benefits of this choice.

I suppose I'd go with number 2 or 3. Number 1, I'd change that day, but I wouldn't know the exact changes it'd have on my future. 4, I'm not in school... Which leaves 2 or 3. 2, an hour would be fantastic, but an hour is only an hour...

... So, number 3. WINGS!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    1- One day of your childhood to spend
    Childhood days were fun and all, but now with the booming of technology, if I were a child of today I'd probably be cooped up in my home in my iPad/iPhone/android/laptop/whatever. Assuming if it was the past, sorry, but I have no more interest in running around anymore. Childhood was fun, yes, but I want to move on and look forward to the future.
    2- An hour with someone you love
    I love lots of people, my friends, my family and all. But for the love love? If I did have someone, then an hour would be too short.
    3- Wings to fly to another world
    I'm intrigued with this one! I wanna know what is the lifestyle of another world, presumably a world like ours? They could be much richer and more prosperous and we can learn a thing or two.
    4- Exam answers one day before exam!
    Even if it wasn't for all the subjects, yes, I'd take this at once without question. I don't exactly have the best studying method, and oftentimes I'd just leave my textbook open on the desk, so this would come in handy.

Years
    I like the open-ended feeling of number three. If the wings do indeed give one the ability to go to another world, then it'd be quite the adventure. I don't think I'd be able to contain my excitement! Along with that, you get wings. That's a definite plus.

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    1- One day of your childhood to spend, nope.

2- An hour with someone you love. A good second. ask me again in a week when she is gone home for the hollydays.

3- Wings to fly to another world. What world would that be? There is a big difference between happy-exiting-adventure world, and Scary-cruel-toxic-world-of death and doom. Also there is a question of wing design, I wont take no bug wings.

4- Exam answers one day before exam! Life is the exam and there are no right answers.

That said. I'll have the cake, please.

Back