• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illuminati Conspiracy..?

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
    Well, Lately the people at my work have been talking about the Illuminati connection with Hip-Hop artists such as Kayne West. Jay Z.. Rihanna Ect.

I believe its a big publicity stunt. Getting people to think "ooh, They have made a deal with the devil" to make them famous. For example.

The Illuminati did exist as a secret society but only in secret to protect themselves from persecution by the all powerful Roman Catholic church. They were highly intelligent and respected scientists philosophers and logical thinkers.

One of the original members was Galileo who proved that the Earth rotated around the sun, which it does. But the church believed that the sun rotated around the Earth & this is incorrect. Because they thought that Earth was the centre of the universe.

The whole propaganda like the Devil worship nonsense, the whole thing was a malicious rumour spread by the roman catholics because they were introducing ideas that they didn't believe in. Like, C'mon. If they were really apart of a secret society they wouldn't be making signs like this below for the paparazzi.

So what do you guys think?
    Are they really apart of some satanic cult?

Illuminati Conspiracy..?

Years
    People who believe this these conspiracy theories worry me. Hearing that the older of the Boston marathon bombers was interested in various kinds of these secret-government-conspiracy-thingies makes me even more worried.

And the hand thing has been done before. Some wrestler had it and there was a lawsuit, etc. etc. So if it's some kind of cult thingy they aren't the first group to get famous from dealing with the devil.

Years
    In my humble opinion, there are better things to do in this world than taking time to come up with illuminati conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Also, why make such a big deal about people engaging in devil worshipping? I thought we had freedom of religion.

Elixir.

Fly Away
    Years
    Conspiracy theories are just plain ridiculous. I could easily say that the U.S. government is trying to blow up the moon by distracting us with social issues, but is that true? No. People who create/believe conspiracy theories are either over paranoid or are desperate for attention.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
    The thing is. "The Illuminati" was a secret society meant for lateral thinkers. Not a new world order. And what these people are doing isn't keeping the "cult" in secret.

I don't think you can accurately say that if it was real it would be to hard to keep under wraps for so long. As Secret societies are just that. Secret.

Exiler has it more or less correct. These conspiracys are made for people that want attention. Just as Jay-z gets himself in the spotlight with the media playing along with these kinds of things.

Numerous violin players have neither confirmed or denied on doing deals with the devil when confronted on such subjects as it does just that. Gets themselves media attentions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    I recommend the book "Angels and Demons" a very interesting :)

is all about the Illuminati

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Angel and Demons, a book written by the man who managed to turn the name of the "Did not do the research" article in TVtropes to "Dan Browned"?

Well, in that very nice book, it's explained that
    Spoiler:

Also, it's in the category of "fiction" for a reason.

Last edited:
    Back