• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a little bit oshy.

Years
  • Ok so quick question Hikari what made you like oshawott in the first place just his overall look? or how cool the line is? Im definitely curious :3

Well, it's quite a story. When I first saw the starters get revealed in May of 2010, I found them all really cute and it was probably the first starter trio that I actually loved all the members of based on design. I did take an interest especially in that one otter with the shell, but I hadn't totally set on choosing it when I would eventually play the games. It was after watching the anime (I watch the dub mostly so it was the adorable Lisa Ortiz voice) that sold me on Oshawott, and the rest was history.

Back