• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a little bit oshy.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What other water type Pokémon do you like?

Question 2: What's your least favorite Pokémon game?

Question 3: Have you played any instruments before?

Years
  • Question 1: What other water type Pokémon do you like?

Question 2: What's your least favorite Pokémon game?

Question 3: Have you played any instruments before?

I love mainly cute-looking ones, like Chinchou, Corsola, Finneon line, Wooper line, Buizel, Ducklett, Frillish line, Wailmer, in fact a lot of Water-types.

R/B/Y and FR/LG. Not a fan of Kanto here.

No I haven't really properly learned any instruments.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    dude you're gonna hit 30k soon. any thoughts on that?

Years
  • dude you're gonna hit 30k soon. any thoughts on that?

The fact that I'm fast catching up to Nica (I think she currently has 33k+)... the member who was the very first staff member I looked up to as an idol figure. I feel like the reason I'm closing the gap on her is that after she retired, her activity on this forum reduced to pretty much almost nothing while mine was picking up at a fast rate.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • What are some of your favorite video games or video game franchises besides Pokémon?

If you had to try one new thing that was outside of your comfort zone, what would it be?

Do you like RWBY?

Are you familiar with the Tales game series? If so, any thoughts on it? (Like it? Don't like it? Interested in playing it?)

What's something that picks you up when you're feeling down?

Years
  • What are some of your favorite video games or video game franchises besides Pokémon?

If you had to try one new thing that was outside of your comfort zone, what would it be?

Do you like RWBY?

Are you familiar with the Tales game series? If so, any thoughts on it? (Like it? Don't like it? Interested in playing it?)

What's something that picks you up when you're feeling down?

I'm sure someone asked me that question already, go back a few posts to find out what my fave non-Pokemon game franchises were.

I don't know, because I don't like being risky.

I do, but mainly the fanart.

I never heard of Tales until joining this very forum, especially given a lot of staff here love it. Wouldn't consider it though, since I'm not good at non-Pokemon RPGs.

A funny YouTube video perhaps?

Years
  • What do you think of Let It Go?
    Opinion on The Simpsons?

I don't think it's a bad song. It's without a doubt a very iconic Elsa moment.

I used to love the show, but now the episodes just suck. I feel like Season 12 was the last good season if you ask me, likely because it started around the beginning of the 90's and shouldn't have lasted beyond it.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • I don't like it, the noticeable lack of gender equality in the characters makes it unappealing to me.

You know, gender equality never bothered me. I don't hate Sailor Moon for example.

Anyway, what would you pick between Emboar, Infernape and Blaziken?
    If you were a character from any movie, cartoon, anime or manga, who would you be?

Years
  • Anyway, what would you pick between Emboar, Infernape and Blaziken?
    If you were a character from any movie, cartoon, anime or manga, who would you be?

I would pick Infernape, because I like monkeys plus it's pretty much the only decent Fire-type in Sinnoh.

At the moment, I'd probably relate well to Amethyst from Steven Universe. Especially because I often felt like I didn't deserve to exist, and she had a moment where she said something similar while fighting with Pearl.

You like Top gear right? Which is your favorite character?

I actually loved all three of the Clarkson-May-Hammond triad. They all had funny moments, but the ones that always cracked me up were when Clarkson and Hammond often disagreed with each other (such as those Cool Wall moments) and also when Hammond has jokes directed at him because he's the little guy.

The show is getting a total reboot this year with new presenters, and I can spoil that they don't seem to be funny, given two of them are motorsport personalities. Definitely a sign I'm not going to enjoy the new series, because it looks likely to not be funny anymore and that's just a huge shame.

Years
  • What is your favorite Digimon series? Character? Monster?

I actually don't like Digimon that much at all, but if I had to choose faves I'd say: original series (it was the one I watched most), Kari and for the best Digimon, I'd say Kari's companion Gatomon. I find her cute or something.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ok so quick question Hikari what made you like oshawott in the first place just his overall look? or how cool the line is? Im definitely curious :3

Back