• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a little bit oshy.

Years
  • Can you please tell us your overall experience in PoC?
    Tell us your favorite things from the said section?
    Would you like one of your clubs to win the CoTM someday? {XD}

It's great, the atmosphere is friendly and it's a fun way to make new friends. I could imagine all the awesome guys I got to see in the clubs, even those who disappeared from inactivity.

I always love the topics that go into serious discussion, and are more than just a generic question.

Yeah I would, because I'm sure I never won a Club of the Month title yet.

Reactions: Sun

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • How would you rate Australia in terms of corruption?
    What do you think of Glalie, Landorus and Dragalge?
    Are there any particular genres of music, bar metal and classical, that you can't stand?
    What do you think of agar.io?

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Interested in your views on Grimes' Art Angels:

Favourite track from the record?

What's your take on the 'Flesh Without Blood' track and its message? Some fans have criticized it for being too 'poppy' and 'Grimes having lost her touch'. Do you agree/disagree?

What's the next Grimes music video you're hoping to see?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Interested in your views on Grimes' Art Angels:

What's your take on the 'Flesh Without Blood' track and its message? Some fans have criticized it for being too 'poppy' and 'Grimes having lost her touch'. Do you agree/disagree?

Years
  • Hey hika

my question is if you have to describe yourself in one word what it is?

Which is the rising newcomer members who join in year 2015 has a good potential to become shining star in PC ?

Years
  • This has probably been asked but what are you favourite albums from this year so far and why??

List is below, but it needs the spoiler tag because not everyone likes spoilers and let's face, some would rather wait until an end-of-year list thread gets created in GE.
    Spoiler:

How would you rate Australia in terms of corruption?
    What do you think of Glalie, Landorus and Dragalge?
    Are there any particular genres of music, bar metal and classical, that you can't stand?
    What do you think of agar.io?

I don't think we're that corrupt. At least we don't have that xenophobic prick ruling this country.

Glalie? Mega makes it at least improved. Landorus? I was never a fan of that legendary trio. Dragalge? I love the type combination because it's unique.

Country and jazz. I label it music for old people.

No idea, dude.

Interested in your views on Grimes' Art Angels:

It's quite a catchy album, and I'm someone who likes quirky and fun in music.

My fave one so far is probably Flesh Without Blood but the others are growing on me.

I found it mainly intriguing after reading an article on triple j following her interview on their breakfast show. And yes I have heard stuff about the direction being "not typical Grimes" but I think it's another case of risky but rewarding.

Next video? I'd rather be surprised hehehehe

Hey hika

my question is if you have to describe yourself in one word what it is?

Which is the rising newcomer members who join in year 2015 has a good potential to become shining star in PC ?

I guess you could say I'm typically "quirky".

It's taken a while for me to discover that user, but one notable name I had to spill was Crystal Berry. She may only have been here for two months but she's had a friendly atmosphere. If you count members who joined prior to this year but weren't active until now, KetsuekiR would count as well with his contribution to the Pokemon clubs.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey Hika,

what's your favorite book?

What pokemon type would you be, if for some magical reason you became a pokemon?

What's the most adrenaline filled active you've ever done?

Years
  • Hey Hika,

what's your favorite book?

What pokemon type would you be, if for some magical reason you became a pokemon?

What's the most adrenaline filled active you've ever done?

Not sure, because I ain't no literature nerd.

I'd be a Water-type, duh.

Adrenaline-filled? Maybe going on a water slide at a community pool when I was like very young. It was very frantic if you ask me.

Hello hello hello!

Why are you so cool? Probably because you're you :p

What is your favourite fruit and/or vegetable?

I'm cool but you know, it's cool like water.

I love mainly summer fruits, pears, kiwifruit, strawberries, mango, yes a lot of them. Vegetables though... literally nothing.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) What would be your battle cry when things become too difficult or too challenging?

2) Pink Hair, Black Hair, or Red Hair?

3) I'm going to display some official artwork of several characters. I would like your overall opinion of each regarding the character's design, aesthetics, and whatnot.

Ahri from League of Legends

Riven as Arcade Riven also from League of Legends

Hana from ME!ME!ME! by Teddyloid and DAOKO

Yumi from Senran Kagura

Elphelt Valentine from Guilty Gear XRD

Female Archbishop from Ragnarok Online

Saber from the Fate series

Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 in her Persona 4 Arena outfit

4) How do you convince a guy friend of yours to stop fantasizing about his anime, video game, manga, movie waifus and try to actually make friends with actual girls.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1) What would be your battle cry when things become too difficult or too challenging?

2) Pink Hair, Black Hair, or Red Hair?

3) I'm going to display some official artwork of several characters. I would like your overall opinion of each regarding the character's design, aesthetics, and whatnot.

Ahri from League of Legends

Riven as Arcade Riven also from League of Legends

Hana from ME!ME!ME! by Teddyloid and DAOKO

Yumi from Senran Kagura

Elphelt Valentine from Guilty Gear XRD

Female Archbishop from Ragnarok Online

Saber from the Fate series

Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 in her Persona 4 Arena outfit

4) How do you convince a guy friend of yours to stop fantasizing about his anime, video game, manga, movie waifus and try to actually make friends with actual girls.

1. I'd go "osha osha" because well, you know.

2. Pink is too weird, red reminds me too much of my mother, so I'll say black.

3. I can't really comment much given I'm not familiar with any of the franchises those characters are from.

4. I'd probably say "yes it's cute but focus on other things as well".

Which anime you like most.

If u have to choose between
    Naruto and Sasuke whose u gonna choose.

Aside from Pokemon, I love Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Sword Art Online, but mainly because I love the character designs in them.

I'd probably say Sasuke. I don't really like Naruto that much.

Years
  • So even though you've expressed your distaste for most modern chart hits today more times than I feel like I need to hear, what do you think of Here by Alessia Cara? Some have called the song the new Royals, and I think it's one of my new favorites.

Aside from me, there have been other names on Azurilland (what Marriland was in the past) that have made challenges to end up on strong notes, like Taprus' two Personalockes, BulbaJohn's Black 2 Wedlocke, Heyis4Horses' X WonderPersonaWedlocke (and his Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke for that matter), and of course, HappyWaffles9000 with his no bag items Omega Ruby Wedlocke. What would you say was among your favorite challenges from Azurillanders from this year other than mine?

Years
  • So even though you've expressed your distaste for most modern chart hits today more times than I feel like I need to hear, what do you think of Here by Alessia Cara? Some have called the song the new Royals, and I think it's one of my new favorites.

Aside from me, there have been other names on Azurilland (what Marriland was in the past) that have made challenges to end up on strong notes, like Taprus' two Personalockes, BulbaJohn's Black 2 Wedlocke, Heyis4Horses' X WonderPersonaWedlocke (and his Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke for that matter), and of course, HappyWaffles9000 with his no bag items Omega Ruby Wedlocke. What would you say was your favorite challenge from an Azurillander from this year, other than me?

I never heard that song yet, so can't give an official comment at this stage.

As for who I think had the best challenge other than yours on Azurilland this year. I'd say HappyWaffles with his Omega Ruby Wedlocke. The fact he had a Mawile as his only surviving team member after the Elite Four proved just how determined he was even when he was losing so much of his team.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What is it about peoples's Pokemon game challenge runs that makes them so enjoyable for you to watch (basically why do you like watching them)? Would you ever consider doing a challenge run yourself and posting it on Youtube?

Years
  • What is it about peoples's Pokemon game challenge runs that makes them so enjoyable for you to watch (basically why do you like watching them)? Would you ever consider doing a challenge run yourself and posting it on Youtube?

I like to watch them because they give you that "on the edge" feeling when they really reach intense points. As for me ever attempting a challenge, I often feel too worried it would go wrong so I can't at the moment.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Team 1: Chesnaught/Diggersby/Avalugg/Dragalge/Clawitzer/Xerneas

Team 2: Greninja/Trevenant/Tyrantrum/Noivern/Aromatisse/Yveltal

Which team would you pick (and why)?

What do you think of rap battles?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Team 1: Chesnaught/Diggersby/Avalugg/Dragalge/Clawitzer/Xerneas

Team 2: Greninja/Trevenant/Tyrantrum/Noivern/Aromatisse/Yveltal

Which team would you pick (and why)?

What do you think of rap battles?

I'd probably pick the second team, it has the Pokemon I like better. But that's not to say the first team was good as well, so I call it a draw.

Rap battles? I have heard of them, but I'd likely wouldn't make a good rapper.

Back