• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a total noob.

Years
    Hello there! I'm new to the Poke community as well as forums in general :pink_confused: But my name is Petey (and yes, I am a girl) and it is my goal to complete the Pokedex and to have a copy of each Pokemon and their evolution stage. Crazy? Yes. But through breeding, grinding, and a helpful baby brother I almost have them all!

As far as Pokemon go, I've been playing the video game for years and am hoping to find other players that I can talk nerdy with. I came here to make nerd friends, so I really hope to make some good friends here. If there is anyone who wants to talk about battle strategies or just Poke nonsense, then let us please be friends, okay?

Years
    Hey I'm a bigger noob lol nice to meet u. I wanna get into battles but I don't wanna breed or ev train xD. Hope we can be friends

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Poke nerds unite! :D I almost have all 721 pokemon, so if you ever need any feel free to send me a friend request and i can help

Years
    Hey I'm a bigger noob lol nice to meet u. I wanna get into battles but I don't wanna breed or ev train xD. Hope we can be friends

haha so you want to play Pokemon like the first gen games?

Poke nerds unite! :D I almost have all 721 pokemon, so if you ever need any feel free to send me a friend request and i can help

That's awesome! I have all of the Pokemans except for Mew, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, and Volcanion. You know, all of those really easy to obtain ones :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooples

Lulu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    That's awesome! I have all of the Pokemans except for Mew, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, and Volcanion. You know, all of those really easy to obtain ones :D
    I have the nat dex entries for those since a friend of mine was really nice and let me borrow them, but i don't actually own them. xD

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hello and welcome here! :)

A copy of each? Good luck! :) My brother does this too! I got them all but I didn't kept them :p It might take some patience hehe but you can do it!

Years
    I have the nat dex entries for those since a friend of mine was really nice and let me borrow them, but i don't actually own them. xD
    That's okay! Thank you for your kind offer none the less. If there is anything you need that I might be able to offer, just let me know!

Hello and welcome here! :)

A copy of each? Good luck! :) My brother does this too! I got them all but I didn't kept them :p It might take some patience hehe but you can do it!

Thank you! I actually have a copy of all of them except for Mew, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, and Volcanion. It's taken many years, but I feel that I've made amazing progress all things considered haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I never post in here... But that ends now!

I see that you are attempting the live dex? I went through that a while back, and like you, don't have some legends. I kind of took the cheap and fast way and got a lot off gts though :P anyway, I don't think I have any of the ones you are looking for (i think I still have a link in my signature though *nudge nudge*), but you can ask me in a PM if you find one :) I wish you luck!

Last edited:

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
    Hey Petey, welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    I hope you have a great time here and will use this community much. Have a great day! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there Petey! =)

I went ahead and merged your double post here; in the future, please remember to edit in any information you forgot using the Edit button under your post, okie? I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any PC-related questions, I'd be more than happy to answer PMs! A friendly chat is always nice too~ See ya' around and have a good night!

Hiya Petey! Welcome aboard the wonderful world of PC. 8]

Yeah completing the Pokédex is a ton of fun.. took me a bit on X but since I could move over lots of things to AS through PokéBank later it wasn't as time-consuming there. Owning every Pokémon stage seems like a lot of work so I wish you a lot of luck and am sure you'll have many people to help you here. ♥ Maybe I'll do that myself sometime...

Feel free to message me anytime, I'd love to talk nerdy whenever. :D lol. Otherwise, have a fantastic experience getting involved!

Back