• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back!

Years
  • Aww don't worry about your sudden leave. School always takes priority, but hey at least you're on your break now. Anyways, welcome back Blazikong!

Nice to see you like the new skins. PC continues adding new ones that all look really beautiful, even if adjusting can be difficult. I'm pretty sure you can settle in again after being gone for all that time dedicated to school. Sure, the staff may look different than when you were last here but they're still always the same helpful team on the inside.

Have fun getting active again and do stick around longer this time. It may take a while to readjust but we're always here to help if you need anything!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • oo welcome back Blazikong! Very happy having returning faces. :')

Aw yeah, the newer themes we've been getting are quite different and certainly a lot more modern. I'm still getting adjusted to those but it's so hard to switch away from the more "retro" themes like The Stand Nexus so I doubt I'd ever go with anything else at this point, lol.

Hope everything has been well for you while you were away! School can be a huge pain and we all know that feel. Have a good one and do let me know if you'd like to chat sometime.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I hope everything has been well for you! Mmm, PC has been around yup, with glorious changes and all that! Welcome back, dear old friend, and it's really nice to meet you! Have alook on what you've missed, and I hope you'll stick around with us! I'm always in the mood for talkin' anytime you wanna say hi or anything! And see you later~ 8D

Back