• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Years
  • I used to be very active in this forums long ago. But I haven't played in ages. I'm back playing so I'm back here too!

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Hello , and Welcome Back :) !
    I'm new here and not know you :)
    I want to know your favorite game :D and your favorite pokemon, if you have one.

Years
  • Hello there, and it appears we never met before. I'm Hikamaru by the way, or Nichole if you prefer referring by real names. Great to see you here again!

As Archer said above, what made you want to come back? I did notice your account turns 5 this month alone so kinda coincidental here, but loads of things have changed compared to when you were last around. It'll take time to get used to, but I'm sure things will go all well for you and you'll start enjoying the community once again.

On that note, I hope to get to know you and do have fun getting active!

Years
  • Oh maaan you haven't been around in a while. ;-; So of course it makes me very happy hearing that you're back again because the more the merrier, right? Nice to have you here on PC, Lakelady. Have any plans to catch up with Pokemon sometime if you haven't yet? X/Y and OR/AS alike are both pretty wonderful, haha.

Either way hope we'll be seeing you. :')

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, howdy! Welcome back to the forums! <33

We haven't met before, but it's a pleasure making your acquaintance tonight! I hope that we'll be able to catch you on here later, and I'm always here, happy to help you out whenever I can, or we can just have a pleasant chat too. Until then, see you later, and have an amazing stay once more~!

Back