• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
Years
  • Hey everyone. I'm back from many months of being absent with no explanation. Reason I was gone? I don't honestly know, heh. I forgot about this place and just remembered about it for no reason recently. I'm currently trying to get a username change at the moment, since I don't go by Luneh on anything at all. Good to be back!

Years
  • Alright! Welcome back to the forums and I hope you'll stick around for a lot longer than last time! I can see you enjoy Deathnote due to your avatar and am glad to say that I did enjoy it as well. So much that I went on a month long potato chip binge ohohohoh! I think I'm still running those calories off! Let's be pals and Pokémon buddies!

Back