• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Dragon Master

Greatest Dragon Master
Years
  • I dont know if any of you remember me or not but I was a old member on the old PC. And most of you know my brother, Andy (Arcanine). And maybe this time im back to stay.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I read through the ye olde archives of PC and saw your name in there a few times:). Welcome back, I think you'll find this place nearly the same as the old one. Its just... fancier, lol.

See you around!

Dragon Master

Greatest Dragon Master
    Years
  • Yea thay upgraded to vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2. When I was last here it was vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta. And there was a lot less Mods, and a new staff rank has been added, forums have been moved around and not as many members.
    Thanks for the welcome back Kairyu.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome back! XD I remember you too~ Do you two share one computer?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dragon Master said:
    I dont know if any of you remember me or not but I was a old member on the old PC. And most of you know my brother, Andy (Arcanine). And maybe this time im back to stay.
    Hi, I remmeber you. Andy doesn't let you touch the computer often eh? :P

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Well i don't remember you as i wasn't here back in those days lol but welcome back anyway!
    And Andy doesn't let you on the computer often? Bad Andy! Mind you, i'm the same though, my sister never gets on when i'm around ^_^;

Back