• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    LOL! That's one darn funny picture! (meaningful too)

I don't think he'll be back on PC anymore after this.
    Lol, even if he does then we'll be sure to chase him out! *loads machine gun* :pirate: I mean..uhh.. RUN FOR THE BRUSSEL SPROUTS.. unless he likes those. Probably. o.o; *empties bullets out of machine gun and stuffs in old brussel sprouts, cabbage, onions, yada yada yada. Any nasty foods*

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • aye, nobody listens. I think the topic should be dropped. Jirachi got slapped, flammed, and beaten, now it's all over. Continually flamming Jirachi is not going to make anything better, even if I am completely against what he/she did

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    True, I suppose we should drop it now. ._. *kicks her bazooka, nukes, and machine guns into a nearby lake* But if he comes back and starts insulting people again, then.. *opens a refridgerator packed with old cabbage*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • People that post hate threads like that one are just imature It's better to ingnore them then to get mad at them cuz that is what they want you to do

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Iveechan, Im sorry, He Should be Banned! If we let one person do that, than other people will do that also. If anyone see's this happen, report it to the Moderators!

Why should we Drop the Subject, Stinger?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Iveechan, Im sorry, He Should be Banned! If we let one person do that, than other people will do that also. If anyone see's this happen, report it to the Moderators!

You cant ban a member for saying I hate this member or that member, you cant do it, I know there is members that hate each other but you cant ban every one that says it.

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    You cant ban a member for saying I hate this member or that member, you cant do it, I know there is members that hate each other but you cant ban every one that says it.
    I totally agree with that...or else I would have been banned by now :shocked: :P ...

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Iveechan, Im sorry, He Should be Banned! If we let one person do that, than other people will do that also. If anyone see's this happen, report it to the Moderators!

Because you are all foolish, except for Iveechan, for rambling on about someone that didn't do anything to you in any way. You think flaming someone that didn't hurt your feelings is going to make anything better? No, it's only going to lead to more feelings hurt. Sure, he deserved to be slapped, but not by people he didn't offend in any way. Leave that stuff to Iveechan, yeah?

That's my $1's worth

Years
  • Stinger said:
    Because you are all foolish, except for Iveechan, for rambling on about someone that didn't do anything to you in any way. You think flaming someone that didn't hurt your feelings is going to make anything better? No, it's only going to lead to more feelings hurt. Sure, he deserved to be slapped, but not by people he didn't offend in any way. Leave that stuff to Iveechan, yeah?

That's my $1's worth
    It's what normal people call "defending." I'm not sure about you but there was a reason why Canada joined WWI.

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, but Iveechan looks like a person that can handle this by him/her self. The main point of this was, if this was to go on, someone may do something stupid, and suffer.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    WHAT?!?!?! SOMEONE MESSED WITH IVEECHAN?!!?!?!

*Looks around*

Who?! Who?!?! *takes out bat and runs off like a wacko*

Mesa ish so hyper today ^^;;

People, I'm sure Dizzy didn't meant that everyone who is hated to be banned *I would have been banned ages ago* I think he was saying that if someone was being mean to somebody else, to report it to the moderators so that they can handle it.

I highly recommend yall call upon the moderators ^^NICK^^, Kairi, and Arcanine. They're the nicest ^^

Especially Kairi. I know I am a bit of a big ugly meanie when people offend me or my friends, but I believe people should defend themselves, I hate to think that people just let someone walk off when someone insults them >.<;;; UNFAIRNESS ISN'T FAIR!!!

Why else am I a big biach?

I don't care if someone suffers, I think the people who make life harder SHOULD suffer. >:O

But then again, don't listen to me anymore.. >.<; I'm just hating here..
    And for some reason I think I'm just spreading the flames of hate..

*bursts on fire and dies*

~CaRtOON

P.S. Iveechan, kick that person's @$$!!!!

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    I'm not sure about you but there was a reason why Canada joined WWI.

Yeah, it was because we were still a part of the British Empire and were automatically in when the UK declared war.

Moving on...go Ivee, go Ivee! I'd recommend signing that person's e-mail up for a bunch of spammy newsletters. Muahahaha!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Your posts are rather Spammy, you should try to include more words, less periods and smilies, try to use complete sentences.

Another thing, Ivee-Chan made this thread not to announce her re-arrival but to make a statement about Hate and it needs to be stopped, Its also the Topic of this Thread.

Years
  • Keleri said:
    Yeah, it was because we were still a part of the British Empire and were automatically in when the UK declared war.

Moving on...go Ivee, go Ivee! I'd recommend signing that person's e-mail up for a bunch of spammy newsletters. Muahahaha!
    Well, Canada had a choice, it was it's own country...but felt justified in helping their motherland. Britain joined because they had to defend Belgium but anyways, that's way off topic.

To be honest, I never saw that thread about the hating thing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Canada in World War 1 DID NOT have a choice. In World War 2 they did though. I just learned that today in Social Study :)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Whoa o.O

Well, it is perfectly alright to hate other members... part of human nature... but I disliked that openess about it. I think enough has been done to him/her/it, he/she/it probably got the point by now.

*shiftry eyes...*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back