• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jirachi did a wrong thing and we all know that, even though I thought that it was a...creative idea, it was wrong. It'll hurt people's feelings. Anyway, glad to see you back, Iveechan, I loved your drawings. *_* (including the new one back there ;D) *glomp*

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Canada in World War 1 DID NOT have a choice. In World War 2 they did though. I just learned that today in Social Study :)
    Do you mean the people of Canada or the Government of Canada because I know as a fact, that the government had a choice. Well sort of, Borden the prime minister at the time was British so he didn't...

Last edited:

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Arcanine said:
    You cant ban a member for saying I hate this member or that member, you cant do it, I know there is members that hate each other but you cant ban every one that says it.
    I'd like to say this surprised me, but of course not. You never liked Ivee, so obviously you don't agree that person should be banned.

It's called FLAMING, Arc. If you did your job, you'd realize that the entire topic was a DIRECT ATTACK at Iveechan.

Or does it only count if the one being attacked shares your beliefs?

Oh BTW - I'm still bi, so go ahead and ban me again for that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • let's not drag Arcanine into this. It's another person who banned you before... don't be mistaken.

One flame alone does not allow banning but only a warning. When the warning stacks up though it will result in banning. Give that guy a chance to redeem himself...

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Ahh!!!!! WHAT THE DUDE?!?!?!?!?
    WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!?
    *calm mind*
    Okay, Stinger...if you don't have any intelligent reply, don't bother to post...that was so annoying....
    It make me think you are banned members named "TeNk".

DUDE!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know you're upset. Yes, that was an attack at her. There's a lot worse though. Certainly such attacks shouldn't and are not tolerated. However, it doesn't constitute a total deletion of the topic nor ban. If he retaliates out of control, then yes. Even I've had much, much worse said to me. When you have a unique personality on boards, you have to expect some heat for it. We'll do our best to protect everyone from unjust words, but you can't let it get to you.

Years
  • Kairi said:
    I know you're upset. Yes, that was an attack at her. There's a lot worse though. Certainly such attacks shouldn't and are not tolerated. However, it doesn't constitute a total deletion of the topic nor ban. If he retaliates out of control, then yes. Even I've had much, much worse said to me. When you have a unique personality on boards, you have to expect some heat for it. We'll do our best to protect everyone from unjust words, but you can't let it get to you.
    Exactly, that's what they want...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Omuffinstar man said:
    I'd like to say this surprised me, but of course not. You never liked Ivee, so obviously you don't agree that person should be banned.

It's called FLAMING, Arc. If you did your job, you'd realize that the entire topic was a DIRECT ATTACK at Iveechan.

Or does it only count if the one being attacked shares your beliefs?

Oh BTW - I'm still bi, so go ahead and ban me again for that.
    Mabe you can look at it this way Omuffinstar man, this thread is flaming Jirachi. Did you ever think of that Omuffinstar man? This entire topic was a direct attack at Jirachi. But no its not about that is it? Its about me and that old thread on the old PC where you got banned and you hated me ever since then didnt you? You was always trying to cut me down by making up stuff in that thread. Well good thing its in the rules now. And you keep up the flaming on me and you will get a ban from this Super Moderator.
    And dont you ever tell me how to do my job again. You are not a Super Moderator here so dont even think about telling a S-Mod how to do there job here on PC.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Except, unlike Jirachi who just attacked me for no reason, I do have a reason to hate him/her. I have no sympathy for the brat. And this topic wasn't created to just flame Jirachi, so don't put words in my mouth, Arcanine.

*it is also good to learn decent grammar, like "their" instead of "there"*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    I saw that awful hate thread, and it really hurt my feelings.

First of all, I DEMAND it be deleted and not just closed. Someone showed it to me (who shall not be menioned). I won't post often, but I want to make sure no more ignorant little brats are saying awful things behind my back.

I'm watching you, Jirachi...
    If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me. Sure it was wrong for Jirachi to start that thread but does it have to end up like this where you have ever member flaming Jirachi and all he did was just start one thread. I have lots of threads started by member just so thay can try cut me down just for locking one of there threads but I dont go out and make threads about them.
    But im not going to start a flame war here.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me.

How do you work that out? The way I see it, that first post was a pretty well put-together reply to a hate topic that most people would retaliate even worse to. No-one's going to be Mr Nice Guy to someone who hates on them behind their back - that's just not the way the world works. The fact that this Jirachi fellow did what he did was never going to be left out of this thread, so it might as well have been touched upon in the first post.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lucifer said:
    How do you work that out? The way I see it, that first post was a pretty well put-together reply to a hate topic that most people would retaliate even worse to. No-one's going to be Mr Nice Guy to someone who hates on them behind their back - that's just not the way the world works. The fact that this Jirachi fellow did what he did was never going to be left out of this thread, so it might as well have been touched upon in the first post.
    If you hate some one then dont start a thread about it take it over PMs, does every member on PC need to bash Jirachi for starting a about Iveechan? That thread was to Iveechan not any other member on PC, not to you not to me not to any one but Iveechan.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    If you hate some one then dont start a thread about it take it over PMs, does every member on PC need to bash Jirachi for starting a about Iveechan? That thread was to Iveechan not any other member on PC, not to you not to me not to any one but Iveechan.

I didn't mention everyone bashing Jirachi did I? I was talking about Iveechan's first post. No, it wasn't necessary for everyone to jump in, but the point I was trying to make was that there was nothing clearly wrong with 'Chan's first post. Well, not that I can see anyway.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    All I can see wrong with it is the fact that Iveechan was returning the hate to Jirachi in the same sort of way Jirachi said she hated Iveechan.Can we just drop this before it turns into a big flame war?

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Arcanine said:

Ugh. You're tearing into Ivee because you OBVIOUSLY don't like her, yet Jirachi gets off easy? Ivee gets mauled for "opening a flaming topic" and Jirachi gets a slap on the wrist and told to "move along"...

Is it because you don't like her? Or is it because she doesn't share your beliefs? If I can be banned for being bisexual, than I think opening a flaming topic is a good enough reason to be banned.

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    punkie90 said:
    i like iveechan! * good artist! *

So do I. She is a great friend of mine, and although we've been friends less than a year, we've grown quite close. Which is why it pains me to see some members banned for being bisexual, while others are let off to flame someone an S.Mod doesn't like. It's quite unfair. But at least someone like Kairi is here to fairly uphold the rules for everyone equally.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me. Sure it was wrong for Jirachi to start that thread but does it have to end up like this where you have ever member flaming Jirachi and all he did was just start one thread. I have lots of threads started by member just so thay can try cut me down just for locking one of there threads but I dont go out and make threads about them.
    But im not going to start a flame war here.

hmm... i thought you said that you won't step into this softsand trap but i guess you've decided to step into it to try to fix things up. As both of us predicted already... whoever dares to fix this thread up will have a pack of hunting hounds on his back... seems like that prophecy is fulfilled on yourself Arcanine... poor you.

Arcanine has a right point... when i first read Jirachi's post i was a too hot-tempered to have a good sense of judgement and flamed Jirachi in return in support of Iveechan... but after awhile it is true both side is wrong, and same goes for everyone who posted in both topics. Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth... it's just wrong. The cycle of hatred will never end this way. Let's drop this topic, and close it for goodness sakes.

If you disagree with what i said, i welcome all sort of reasonable flames or criticism, but only on PM and not in the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back