• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm falling for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    Simple things such as not being able to think of anything or anyone else, not being able to wait to see them again, wanting to hang out with them all the time, and sappy stuff like that basically lol.

Years
  • For me, it just sort of organically happens. I go from behaving normally to being encapsulated by thinking about that person, wondering what he's doing, what he thinks about me, what he does for fun, what he likes etc. Sometimes I don't even mean for my thoughts to wander that way, but it just does. Then when I see him or try to talk to him my heart skips a beat and I start feeling butterflies.

I usually don't have a problem admitting to myself that I like someone, because I have a pretty hard time denying it when all of this starts happening. I'm usually not that nervous speaking to people I don't like.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • When you're slightly nervous right before you're about to see them, when you momentarily lose your breath when they arrive, when they come across your mind more often than not. That's how it is for me anyway.

^this.
    I also find myself wanting to talk about them a lot more, and they end up in my dreams more often than not.

Years
  • When I really want to talk to them. When I find myself thinking about them often. When I care whether or not they'll reject me. I also start getting jealous of any girl they talk to at this point (which goes away after our relationship to each other becomes clearer.)

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • I'm a bit tsundere apparently, I didn't even realize until it was pointed out to me. So I guess when I start pushing someone away even though I think they're cute or sexy :x

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I think about them more than normal. At some point I have to actually tell myself that I have a crush on them, though. If it's not important enough that I need to reconfirm it for myself then it's not a crush.

Years
  • I should also add that my spirits are higher than normal when someone I like starts talking to me. That's what happened last night at work when I was talking to this cute girl. I was on my toes at work for about 4 hours until I finally got exhausted.

I can't imagine what actually falling in love will do to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    [STRIKE]Two arms, two legs and a head[/STRIKE] I try to keep my emotions to myself, but if they are pretty an smart and share some of the same interests then me then I would date the person.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • my face feels hot when they're around, and i always want to talk to them and get sad when they leave the area. i tend to admire them from far away and not look at them directly in the eyes if i don't know them that well. i also find it hard to talk to them and end up getting mad at myself for saying something i thought was stupid LOL

Back