• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here and ready to go.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2012
    I'm far from a new pokemon player, the forums are a different story though. I really just joined to find people to battle and get pokemon I don't have in my pokedex. 4th gen only for now, it's my preferred generation. I may be getting Pokémon Black in the future but probably not for a while.

Since the new members sections go unread unless your bored, new, or a moderator. I want to make this semi productive and ask for anybody who reads this if they have a they can give me. I'll post in the trade section as well. But trying not to make a pointless thread all together.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    NO NEW MEMBER THREADS GET UNREAD. LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU.

Why yes, welcome aboard. :D You should ask for Pokemon to trade at the Trade Corner, where there's a quick trade thread sticky where you can go ahead and ask for Pokemon, and traders there would be more than happy to make that trade with you. We have a lot of nice traders offering you lots of awesome Pokemon, so I'm sure in no time you'll fill your Pokedex easily.

It's alright if 4th gen is your preference! We even have a section for that modded by my fabulous friend Curious! Post there to talk about why 4th gen is your favorite, alongside many other threads :D

Anyways, have fun trading, and posting! See? I at least read your intro. :)

I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should call you. Have a preferred name? Your username is very long and hard to remember. XD;;

Anyway, welcome to the forum! We have sections dedicated to both trading and battling called the Trade Corner and Battle Center respectively, so look around there for any trades and battles you might need! Wish I could trade with you to help you out, but I need to fix my WiFi before I jump on connecting with others. ): (That and most of my Pokemon are on my White right now..)

I second Leaf Storm though, do get involved in the 4th Generation Games section if you're interested in the fourth gen. <3 Nice to see you already made a post there, hopefully you keep at it because it's a pretty good section with lots of interesting topics. In fact, I should go reply to some!

That's all from me, so see you around!

Years
    I'm far from a new pokemon player, the forums are a different story though. I really just joined to find people to battle and get pokemon I don't have in my pokedex. 4th gen only for now, it's my preferred generation. I may be getting Pokémon Black in the future but probably not for a while.

Since the new members sections go unread unless your bored, new, or a moderator. I want to make this semi productive and ask for anybody who reads this if they have a they can give me. I'll post in the trade section as well. But trying not to make a pointless thread all together.

Hello Omicron, mind I just call you that?

Even though you only like 4th Gen right now, we'll still call you a dedicated fan. I liked the newer generations better myself as well. I hope you get started on 5th Gen sometime as well, cos I enjoyed it.

Like what the two above me said, our Fourth Generation Games section, modded by the friendly Curious. is one of my fave sections on the forum. It has loads of stuff you can talk about relating to the games, and I happen to post there a lot.

Maybe you might also want a mentor to help you, just check out the PC Adoption Center.

Well, have fun and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    HEY! No being negative around here D< We have quite a dedicated welcoming committee, and we're more than happy to greet anyone who steps into PC's front door! With that being said, Other Chat is to your right, right near the hallway where off-topic discussions usually take place in. Pokemon discussions is to your left, and if you keep going straight...well you encounter the center of the mansion, in which case I'm not sure what to call it. :D;; /shot

BUT I highly encourage you to get Black 2 because it's amazing and I love it. ♥ Yes, get it because I love it, and because I personally recommend you to! The difficulty makes it worth getting, and there's tons of things that you might like about it!

Other than all that, have fun at PC, good friend!

Back